16 Fucked in the office, the nipples were deformed by the glass window

front page
16 Fucked in the office, the nipples were deformed by the glass window
search
16 Fucked in the office, the nipples were deformed by the glass window
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Jiang Yundong's favorability has already reached 50. According to the speed of this guy's brain, he can fill up his favorability with a maximum of three shots.

I was a little hesitant, whether I should be more straightforward, and just finish it all at once.

Lin Feng thought and thought, and felt that this Jiang Yundong was easier to deal with than Fu Chao, he might as well be more straightforward, long-term pain is worse than short-term pain, but it's not today, he still can't stand it today, at least two or three days later.

At the beginning, the bank card was issued 30,000 a day and slowly, but on the fifth day, it was directly issued 1 million. When Lin Feng saw it, he knew that Jiang Yundong was impatient.

He accompanied Jiang Yundong to the company to work, and occasionally glanced at his desk. The projects on his desk were all starting at tens of billions. When talking on the phone, he was talking about tens of billions of big orders, and some of them were directly negotiating business with the country's leadership. , I recently talked to a prime minister about infrastructure construction, and won a lot of money and resources.

I have to say that although Jiang Yundong is a jerk with a brain and brains, but this business mind is excellent. After staying with him for four days, Lin Feng felt that he was still very attractive when he was serious about his work. .

Maybe it's because he has no money, but he has a heart to make money,

"What's the matter, are you fascinated by me?"

After Jiang Yundong signed, he turned his head to meet Lin Feng's eyes, and found that his eyes were focused and serious, so he couldn't help teasing him.

"Yes, no, it depends on your contract."

Lin Feng quickly tilted his head, his ears were reddish, he would not admit that he was fascinated by Jiang Yundong's handling of the contract, just now he had been imagining that he was sitting on a chair to sign the contract, and casually made a tens of billions order.

"Just look at me. I'm so good-looking and excellent. If you don't look at me, I think there's something wrong with you."

"You're too narcissistic."

Lin Feng turned his head and complained, but was picked up by Jiang Yundong. He put his arms around Jiang Yundong's neck, and was carried to a chair by him to sit down. He was going to work with him again. Don't you feel tired?

Jiang Yundong kissed the side of Lin Feng's face, then went to touch his chest, grabbed the nipple, pinched it swollen, turned Lin Feng around, and leaned against the edge of the table to face himself.

"Good boy, take off your clothes and let me check the strawberries on your body."

"you......"

Lin Feng blushed, but still took off his clothes, and asked him to look at the hickey marks around his chest, which were bluish-purple and densely packed, like leaves surrounded by flowers in the center.

"This tit is so beautiful, I'll never get tired of seeing it."

Jiang Yundong spoke very directly, praised without hesitation, bowed his head to suck his tits, and hugged his waist tightly to prevent him from falling off.

"Ha, um..."

The tingling sensation of the nipples is very pleasant, Lin Feng gradually got used to this pleasure, so he took the initiative to puff up his chest and let Jiang Yundong suck it, and when the tits hurt, he panted and begged him, "Return, there is another side."

Jiang Yundong immediately satisfied him, and then went to rub his buttocks, rubbing his back hole through his underwear.

Lin Feng knew what he meant, took the initiative to hug his neck tightly, and said, "Do it, do it..."

In the past few days, the sex between the two of them has gradually become harmonious, but they haven't done it in the office, but they have done a lot in the car. Lin Feng is not afraid to do it here. He thinks that after doing it, he will increase his affection.

Jiang Yundong quickly took out the lubricating fluid and touched it in, stretched it hastily while wearing a condom, and inserted it in. These days, the hole has been eating dick, it is very soft, and it hardly needs to be stretched.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhly

This kind of posture is very deep, Jiang Yundong has too many tricks, and he knows how to change the angle, which can always make him want to die, without shame.

Obviously this is an office, people outside the wall are working seriously, and he is having sex with Jiang Yundong, it's too exciting.

"Slow down, slow down...ummm...."

Feeling that the top of the penis was getting faster and faster, Lin Feng hugged Jiang Yundong's neck tightly to beg for mercy, but he was picked up and walked towards the glass window.

This is a floor-to-ceiling window. It is more than 100 meters above the ground. It is morning, and the outside is covered with clouds and fog. The buildings below cannot be seen at all, as if they are floating in the air.

Lin Feng was pressed against the glass window and fucked. His nipples were firmly attached to the cold glass. He was pressed and rubbed. The red and hot nipples became more swollen and deformed. tight dick.

"Snapped--"

Jiang Yundong slapped Lin Feng's butt, "Relax!"

Lin Feng got slapped, and his temper got up, he didn't want to be fucked anymore, "You, let me go... ah..."

"What's the matter, I still have a temper..." Jiang Yundong inserted his fingers into his mouth and stirred, then kissed his earlobe and coaxed, "Hey, this is for fun, you are really too tight, I feel uncomfortable gone."

"Well...then, that's because you are too big...ahhh!"

"Snapped--"

"Really, you want to hook me to death!"

Jiang Yundong pressed his waist, inserted it like an electric motor, and covered Lin Feng's mouth to prevent him from screaming.

[Drip——Jiang Yundong's favorability degree +2, a total of 60 favorability degrees, keep going. 】

When ejaculating, Lin Feng was leaning against Jiang Yundong's arms. He couldn't figure it out. Why did they do it for so many days before they added 10, obviously the number of times was far more than three times.

How could this be so difficult, fuck!

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
Recommended popular novels
When the school bully wears a love rival's inflatable doll
The flirtatious life of bisexual straight men (High H)
Developed by the enemy
The little wife who is loved by her father (bisexual)
The Omega that all the stars want to fuck (double/NP)
God of monsters (double x)
Recently updated novel
Midea
Teacher, why are you!
The more taboo the more taboo the merrier
Cohabitation life (1V1 Shuangjietian)
meet old friends
i break myself
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop