18 escape

front page
18 escape
search
18 escape
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Happy New Years Eve to all readers!

It's another new week, Monday, and the recommendation ticket has been updated.

For the sake of my ten consecutive updates (first eight consecutive chapters, two chapters will be added later), please give me the recommendation ticket in your hand (⑉°з°)-♡

-----text-----

Lin Feng thought about it all night, and finally came to the conclusion that Jiang Yundong's favorability value is equivalent to reaching a bottleneck period, basically he can't go up, and he must find another way.

So the wild cannon shooting by the river last night was wasted, and it can't increase the favorability value at all!

So Lin Feng woke up from anger, seeing Jiang Yundong smiling triumphantly beside him, he couldn't help asking him, "Why are you laughing!"

Jiang Yundong laughed a few more times, patted the table, and then stopped, and said to Lin Feng, "Baby, let me tell you, my nemesis who deserved to be beat up passed the Imperial Bank while driving and had a car accident, and he is already in the hospital lying down.

I heard people say that he suffered from unrequited love and was in a bad mood. It just so happened that the Imperial Capital Bank was the place where he made love, so he was distracted and had a car accident.

The screen saver of his mobile phone is a photo of his little lover, who was still clutching tightly when he fell to the ground, ouch, I laughed so hard! "

"Who is your opponent?"

"Fu Chao, I used to borrow money from Fu's Bank when I was in short supply, but that guy put on a stinky face and refused to borrow it. After begging for a long time, he refused, but his parents came forward and agreed. It's really annoying. It really is a causal cycle!"

Lin Feng couldn't laugh anymore. Although he hated Fu Chao, he wouldn't be happy to see Fu Chao get into a car accident, and he wondered whether he should go and see him.

"Baby, this is not a great thing, why don't you smile?"

"I, I just find it strange. I heard people say that you and Fu Chao are comrades in arms."

"Really, I did stay in the army, but I don't remember clearly. Maybe I drank too much and forgot. Anyway, Fu Chao is very annoying. I'm going to stay in the hospital for a month. I'll take something to honor his elders later, he hates it, but his parents are fine."

"When are you going?"

"Are you going tonight?"

"Well, I want to go too, but I have to buy gifts first. I'll go out and pick out for a while today."

"OK."

Jiang Yundong was in a good mood, hugged Lin Feng's waist and ate milk, then took out his mobile phone, and there was the amount of the payment on it, and he said, "Baby, how much money do you want to buy a gift, you lose."

"Hmm..."

The nipple was eaten by Jiang Yundong. He is like a child who has not been weaned. He wants to pester his mother to drink milk, and even grabs the nipple to play with bad intentions. He bullies Lin Feng and prevents him from exporting money smoothly. It is best to beg himself to lose .

However, Lin Feng has long been familiar with the number of zeros behind 100 million. Although his chest is itchy, he quickly enters the zero with trembling fingers, and then presses to confirm.

Jiang Yundong let go of his mouth, lit a cigarette to smoke, turned on his phone and looked at it, and couldn't help but praise him, "Oh, baby, you're really good, you lost a hundred million."

Lin Feng said deliberately, "You won't go back on your word, will you?"

Jiang Yundong laughed, "What's the matter, the gifts for Fu's couple really cost so much money. Baby, I think you lost less, you lost one zero."

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, although Jiang Yundong is a brute with brains, a scumbag who plays with human feelings, but he is really a dick!

If it weren't for this unlucky thing who wanted to give Lin Feng away, he would definitely not be willing to leave him so early, but 100 million should be enough.

Jiang Yundong pushed Lin Feng down, hugged him after shooting a few times, bragging about how he conquered this business empire, but it was more about the conflict between him and Fu Chao.

Lin Feng agreed one by one, and when he went to work, he left the villa, went to the bank and transferred half of the money to another card, to ensure that this bastard would not get the money back halfway like Fu Chao.

After doing all this and checking that there is no electronic equipment on his body, Lin Feng finally felt relieved.

On the way home, I almost couldn't help yelling that I was rich, but I was afraid that it would attract too much attention, so I held back. I was so proud that I didn't want to do the task anymore.

[Drip - If the host gives up the activation, everything will return to the original state, that is, the game progress bar will be cleared. 】

That's not going to be the same as before. I won't give up, I just want to see Fu Chao now.

Lin Feng looked up at the huge electronic display screen on the side of the street, and he was saddened by Fu Chao's car accident, as if he was a great saint.

But this great sage is stingy and raped him, damn it, go to the hospital to see him, and take revenge by the way!

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Senior and Lamb
The soft beauty is filled with daily np [Quick/wear]
The film king insists on making fake plays real
Dressed like a crazy group of heartthrob licking dogs
The cold beauty wants to be fucked (abo/high H)
The daily life of beautiful beauties being forced [Quick Time Travel]
Recently updated novel
summer stay
What should I do if my enemy's admirers always pester me after rebirth?
Drunk and dreamy
Castle Night Song
The cold secretary is a bisexual cow
The Fiddler's Secret Awakening Manual
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop