30 tied up and punished

front page
30 tied up and punished
search
30 tied up and punished
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I'm in a bad mood today, the update is a bit late (。•́︿•̀。)

-----text-----

Lin Feng's hands were tied, and he sat on Jiang Yundong's lap, unable to move, and even tilted his head to avoid kissing.

The driver in front didn't dare to turn his head to look. He could only tell what the CEO was doing from the sound of whimpering, feeling helpless and shy.

"Don't, don't be here... umm..."

His fingers penetrated into his trousers, rubbing the still red and swollen acupuncture points, Lin Feng's body trembled slightly, he pressed Jiang Yundong's arm, opened his lips slightly, and exhaled hot air.

"Tell me, what's your relationship with Fu Chao, huh?"

"Take care, what's the matter with you?"

"Um?"

Inserting a finger, Lin Feng raised his head and wanted to scream, bit his lips quickly, and bled again, using the pain to suppress the pleasure, the driver in front was so nervous, Lin Feng felt extremely humiliated looking at his back, and his eyes were full of grievances. Turned red, sniffed, and cursed in a crying voice.

"Jiang Yundong, if you dare... woo woo woo woo woo..."

Hearing the cry, Jiang Yundong turned Lin Feng around, saw the tears falling down patter, it was pitiful, so he went to squeeze his nipple hard.

"Why cry, you will be punished if you do something wrong!"

"I, I have already said that I will not be your lover anymore, and I have paid back the money, so what do you want! Do you want to give me to your friends to play when you are tired of it!"

Lin Feng was crying so hard that his whole body trembled, his breath was convulsed, and he couldn't speak clearly, just like a little daughter-in-law who was bullied.

Jiang Yundong was stunned, he had never seen a man cry so badly and so alluring, he leaned forward and kissed Lin Feng forcefully, his lips were red and swollen, and he didn't speak until he was short of breath.

"When did I say I was going to give you to my friend?"

"You, you have it!"

As Lin Feng said, he pushed Jiang Yundong with his head like an angry calf.

"You got it wrong!"

"Yes, you have regarded me as a lover. Rich people like you will do such things as give me away!"

"I don't think of you as a lover, so what do I think of you...boyfriend?"

[Drip——Jiang Yundong's favorability degree +10, a total of 70. 】

"Well......"

Jiang Yundong inserted his fingers into Lin Feng's lips and stirred, making him speechless, then he kneaded his butt, bit his earlobe and exhaled, and said in a low voice, "That gentle scum of Fu Chao will send you away .”

"Fu Chao is different from you, um...he wouldn't do such a thing..."

"He will not?"

Jiang Yundong sneered, urged the driver to drive quickly, and then kissed Lin Feng in his arms. He was really angry, and wished he could fuck this idiot right here, but he couldn't see this idiot crying, so he took it home and cleaned it up , so as not to collapse.