20 Fu Chao's Kissing Skills Are So Shy

front page
20 Fu Chao's Kissing Skills Are So Shy
search
20 Fu Chao's Kissing Skills Are So Shy
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Damn, give me some reaction, or I will die of embarrassment, this damn Fu Chao!

Lin Feng complained silently in his heart, and then stopped talking. In fact, if he leaned against Fu Chao's chest, he could feel a fast beating heart.

Fu Chao glanced at the cabinet, and then said, "There are medicines in it."

There are not only medicines, but also bandages, which can be used to bandage Lin Feng. There are too many wounds on his body. Although they are all minor injuries, they still feel distressed.

"Cut, there is medicine. Do you want me to change the medicine for you? You think so beautifully!" Lin Feng said, taking out the medicine and laying it on the bed. When his mouth was dry, he picked up a cup and drank it. "Please, I'll change it for you."

That cup was drunk by Fu Chao, he grasped the corner of the quilt tightly, secretly thinking that Lin Feng was too scheming, to use such means to curry favor with him, he really underestimated him.

"Hey, why don't you talk!" Lin Feng saw that Fu Chao's expression was not good, so he leaned over and put the back of his hand against his forehead, "Are you fainted from pain, or..."

Fu Chao blushed, Lin Feng got too close, breathing on his face, and caring about him, staring at those deer-like eyes, he couldn't say anything nasty, let alone persuade Lin Feng to give up Don't come here to provoke yourself.

"Isn't it painful and stupid?" Lin Feng moved his hand away and was hesitating whether to call someone over, but his hand was grabbed and pulled back, and he fell on his back on the hospital bed, and then was shrouded in shadows.

It was Fu Chaoqin who came up, with a bitter fragrance of grass and trees, it should be the fragrance of medicine, his lips were soft, his tongue went in and kept touching as before, his kissing skills were inferior to Jiang Yundong's, and he dared to force others.

Lin Feng suddenly kissed back, and imitated Jiang Yundong's way to kiss Fu Chao, and put his arms around his neck, massaged the back of his neck, sucked his tongue, and led him to explore himself.

After being kissed so badly, Fu Chao's earlobe was so hot that he lowered his head to fight back, but he was always led away by Lin Feng, and then he slowly took the initiative.

This person is so proficient, I know it's not the first time, but why do I like him, how cheap!

Fu Chao felt extremely wronged, it was the first time he liked someone so much, but he was actually a scumbag, and he put his heart into the hands of a scumbag himself.

"hiss--"

Lin Feng was bitten by Fu Chao's lower lip crazily, and his skin was bleeding. When he pushed him away, he saw the fierce look in his eyes, and got up in fear.

Fu Chao picked up a bottle of alcohol and cotton swabs, "Come here to disinfect and bandage, the bacterial infection will fester, and your limbs will be paralyzed by then."

"Yes, is it that serious?"

"You can choose not to believe it."

Lin Feng was most afraid that Fu Chao would speak seriously about his illness, so he went over obediently and bandaged him.

Fu Chao's technique was skillful and gentle, and he didn't hurt Lin Feng.

At this moment, the mobile phone on the side of the table rang, and Lin Feng went to fetch it for him. The screen was on, and he could easily see the screensaver. It turned out that he was spanked that time, and he was so painful that he could not get out of bed and sleep on the bed. Photo.

Clenching his hands unconsciously, Lin Feng handed the mobile phone to Fu Chao, and immediately felt that this person was extremely weird. If what Jiang Yundong said was true, then was he the one who Fu Chao had unrequited love for?

But no one treats the crush like this, most people treat the crush with care, how can they torture the crush and even rape them, sure enough, Fu Chao is a pervert, he definitely didn't do this because he likes it!

Friends called to care about Fu Chao, he hung up after a few perfunctory words, and then sent a message to the nurse to send some clothes, and also sent the size, all belonged to Lin Feng.

He is careful and has a good memory. He helped Lin Feng when he passed out from being fucked. He wanted to make a wedding dress. Who knew that this person refused to divorce, so why did he still come to see him now? Did he treat him as a spare tire? ?

Fu Chao couldn't help asking, "You came here because you were worried about me."

"I didn't!" Lin Feng turned up the volume, and then added in a low voice, "I just heard that you were seriously injured, and I want to come and see if you are dead or not!"

"Aren't you going to accompany your wife?"

"Where does she need my company? There are many people who can accompany her?"

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
After entering the world of infinite streaming, the squeamish and heartthrob
It was broken by the protagonist doi before it was blackened
The innocent little white flower loved by the heroines
even doi is a good brother
Stallion Teacher Teaching Guide
cuckold babe
Recently updated novel
[Whistle direction/ABO] Rare match (np, double star)
[Quick Travel] Delicious Container (BL, NP)
Silicone is perfect (bisexual big tits)
Assistant always wants to quit
forced submission
After wearing the book, I have no integrity (NPH)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop