28 Take the initiative to ride and eat Fu Chao's cock

front page
28 Take the initiative to ride and eat Fu Chao's cock
search
28 Take the initiative to ride and eat Fu Chao's cock
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I wish you all a Happy New Year!

-----text-----

When Fu Chao promised to help Lin Feng, he really helped. He immediately sent someone to investigate the location of the video, and asked top hackers to help search the coasts of the world. It took him two hours to find Lin Weiwei and send someone to rescue him.

To say that this top hacker is not short of money, it is difficult to buy with money, and he has a huge network of connections. It is almost luck to ask him to help, but Fu Chao is different. Fu Chao saved his life, so he He was very happy to help and found Lin Weiwei.

There is Fu's Hospital in the local area, which treated the local government officials and helped to develop a vaccine when a large-scale infectious disease occurred. It can be said that it is a living Bodhisattva, and immediately dispatched troops to assist the Fu family to rescue Lin Weiwei.

Although Fu Chao is not as rich as Jiang Yundong, his status is unshakable. No one would be willing to offend a man who might give you a second life. In the eyes of many people, Fu Chao is equivalent to a god.

It took two hours to find someone, two hours to save them, and four hours before the nine o'clock set by Jiang Yundong. Lin Feng didn't panic at all and sent him a message.

[Stop wishful thinking, I can't go back! 】

After posting, Lin Feng blocked Jiang Yundong, and directly changed a mobile phone.

Seeing Lin Feng looking at the phone and smiling, Fu Chao asked him, "What's the matter, you're so happy, did Jiang Yundong contact you?"

"No, how could someone like him bother to contact me, he's his little lover."

Lin Feng felt a little guilty, he seemed to know that if Fu Chao knew that he had a relationship with Jiang Yundong, something terrible would happen, it was worse than the last rape, "But his little lover has given up."

Fu Chao smiled, his eyes drifted away, and he held the phone in his hand.

He was very hesitant, Lin Feng and Jiang Yundong must not have an ordinary relationship, for a little lover, Jiang Yundong would not be so mobilizing, even blocking the traffic for you.

In fact, as long as you ask the hacker to check Lin Feng's mobile phone, you can basically know their relationship from the chat records.

But Fu Chao didn't want to use such a method. After Lin Feng left, he realized that he loved Lin Feng even more than he imagined. If he liked someone, he naturally hoped that that person would like him, but he couldn't get his sincerity by using such despicable means.

Lin Feng saw that Fu Chao was silent, so he sat down and rubbed his legs, which would become sore after a long time, and said, "Thank you for this matter."

Fu Chao handed the phone to Lin Feng, and there was a video of Lin Weiwei shot by his men on it, which was confirmed to be safe.

"Lin Weiwei is dating her mistress on that island, you..."

"I know."

"Aren't you going to get a divorce?"

"talk later."

It's not that he doesn't want to part with Lin Weiwei, it's just that Lin Feng wants to wait until he activates the soldier king system to slap him in the face, making Lin Weiwei regret it.