Sucking breasts to his subordinates ashamedly, breast milk splatters

front page
Sucking breasts to his subordinates ashamedly, breast milk splatters
search
Sucking breasts to his subordinates ashamedly, breast milk splatters
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Lin Feng was seriously injured in the battle, but it was not a physical attack, but was affected by biochemical weapons.

Fortunately, medical technology saved his life, because he had sequelae from this incident, and he needed another year of treatment to recover.

When the doctor told Lin Feng that his body was affected by radiation and would undergo abnormal changes, he didn't feel anything, thinking that the doctor was thinking too much.

Especially even Fu Chao said so, but he felt that his body was very healthy, and there was nothing unhealthy at all.

But when he woke up one day, he felt a burst of wetness on his body, his chest was swollen, and when he shrank into the quilt, he smelled the smell of milk, and his mentality suddenly burst.

His chest was swollen like a small hill, and the nipple was swollen and sore, speckled with milk.

Had to get up and express the milk.

But every time he sleeps, he is held in the arms of two big men. There are men on the left and right sides, and his hands and feet are separated and fixed, making it difficult to move.

It took some effort to sit up reluctantly, and then both Jiang Yundong and Fu Chao woke up, and they were both surprised to see that the officer woke up earlier than usual.

It was Fu Chao who first discovered the blind spot and said, "Your breasts..."

Lin Feng blushed, and quickly covered his chest, but his hands were too small to cover everything. Under the pressure of his palms, part of the breast meat swelled up, white and tender, like pressed tofu.

Jiang Yundong's eyes were straightened, he smelled the aroma of milk, he was a little confused, "How could this be?"

Fu Chao maintained his composure. He removed one of Lin Feng's hands, fiddled with the nipple, and said, "It should be the sequelae of radiation, sir's body has been affected."

"It won't become a woman!" Lin Feng hurriedly opened his legs and looked down at the center of his legs. He didn't find any seams, and he felt relieved immediately, but his chest swelled uncomfortably. "I'm going to the toilet to fix it, you guys..."

Before Lin Feng could finish speaking, Jiang Yundong hugged him from behind, held his hand to prevent him from leaving, and even stroked his very sensitive nipple.

There was a tingling sensation in the nipples, and the genitals quickly raised their heads.

Fu Chao saw it sharp-eyed, so he held the pump with his hand and moved it, and said, "Don't bother yourself, sir, we'll just suck it out for you."

Fu Chao looked indifferent, as if this was a perfectly normal thing, but Jiang Yundong's smile was sinister, as if he was about to do something bad, but in fact the two of them were doing the same thing.

Lin Feng twitched for a while, but Fu Chao held his lifeline in his hands, so he chose to give in, and others made it more comfortable than him.

The tender and smooth breast meat is very easy to pinch, and can be easily squeezed into various shapes. Fu Chao felt the soft meat swaying under his palm, and his throat moved slightly. He squeezed those breasts, and then sucked Lin Feng's nipples In the mouth, the cheeks are slightly sunken, and with a sip, the sweet juice overflows, full of milk flavor, and a lot of milk is sucked out in a short while.