13 Aren't you a little duck?

front page
13 Aren't you a little duck?
search
13 Aren't you a little duck?
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I update every day, it’s not too much to ask for a recommendation ticket ಥ_ಥ

-----text-----

When Jiang Yundong woke up, his penis was still inserted in his butt, it was wet and tight, and soon he became erect. He tried to move a few times, put his arm around Lin Feng's waist and inserted it in, then opened his eyes in a daze, and kissed The nape of his neck, "Little Beauty."

"Hmph...you, why are you..."

Lin Feng couldn't stop moaning, he turned his head to look, only to see Jiang Yundong's eyes widened.

"You, you are a man!"

"Yes, you go out, you're going to die!"

"No, no, I fucked all night last night and didn't realize you're a man!!?"

Jiang Yundong began to doubt life. He has fucked so many women. He has never tasted the taste of a man's ass. He has always thought that he is a straight man, but last night he fucked a man all night, and it was so good that he woke up in the morning When he came here, he still wanted to put his arms around someone and reminisce about the joy of last night.

It turned out that this person was a man!

Seeing that Jiang Yundong was not moving, Lin Feng saw that his penis was getting bigger and bigger, so he moved to the side and wanted to leave, but he was caught back again and ate the thick penis deep.

"Ah...don't, don't, it's too deep..."

"Damn it, I don't want to fuck a man either, but your place is so tight and wet!"

Jiang Yundong pressed Lin Feng's waist and inserted it in, the sac egg hit the buttocks and made a "popping" sound, the white buttocks were bumped red, and the sound of panting was intertwined.

Lin Feng's chin was pinched and bent, his lips were bitten, and then his tongue invaded and stirred him, his breathing was difficult, his saliva flowed out continuously, and his eyes were blurred.

"Man, your eyes are still so pretty!"

Jiang Yundong was not satisfied with lying on his side, as the angle of the top was limited, which restricted his performance, so he got up and lifted one of Lin Feng's feet, and inserted it obliquely.

Originally, my back was sore and my legs hurt, but when I was lifted like this, Lin Feng yelled at once, begging for mercy, "Don't, don't fuck like this, it hurts."

The half of Lin Feng's face that was sunk in the soft mattress was blushing, with tears in the corners of his eyes. It was a lovely and pitiful appearance, exactly the same as the kitten who hugged him tightly last night.

"Fuck! You man, why are you so charming, you want to hook me to death!"

Jiang Yundong complained, but still held Lin Feng's legs between his waist and inserted them in, and put a pillow under his waist by the way.

Although he, Jiang Yundong, had never fucked a man before and always thought he was a straight man, but his dick was eaten by his ass, he didn't have the slightest sign of wilting, naturally he came here because he felt comfortable.

After fucking and ejaculating twice, Jiang Yundong pulled it out and prepared to take a bath. Seeing the thick semen exposed from the hole that could not be closed, he almost wanted to fuck it again, but he had something to do today, so he couldn't delay, so he went into the bathroom to take a bath.

Lin Feng had no strength, so he had to lie on the bed and rest. Now he didn't even have the strength to take a bath, so he could only squint his eyes and look around.

After Jiang Yundong took a shower, he threw a check on Lin Feng's bed, "Here!"

If you are considered a duck, not to mention that you can't improve your favorability, even if you become the king of soldiers in the future, this will become a stain.

Lin Feng subconsciously kicked the note away, "I don't want this, what do you think I am!"

Jiang Yundong blurted out, "Duck!"

Lin Feng was so angry that he hit him with a pillow, but he was dodged, his eyes were red, he really couldn't bear it, being fucked by men again and again, it was too much, "Your whole family is ducks, get out!"

As cute as a furry cat.

Jiang Yundong picked up the check and asked him, "One million, I really don't want it."

What, a million!

Lin Feng was stunned for a moment, he felt that people can't even ask for money for the sake of dignity, and was about to ask to keep it, but Jiang Yundong put it in his wallet, and then blew him a kiss.

"You have backbone, my little cat. Let's go first, see you when you are free!"

Lin Feng wanted to get up and chase after him, but the door was already closed, and the one million yuan was completely gone. Thinking about it, he still regretted it.

[Drip——Jiang Yundong's favorability degree +20]

Jiang Yundong spends money lavishly, and it's so fun to increase his favorability. It's 20 at a time. He's not like that Fu Chao, so awkward!

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
03
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
0
.
Recommended popular novels
Everyone is greedy for soft little beauties
The fate of a bus toilet female who falls into a slut and a straight man [single sex subject] np
Uncertain rocky love (NP)
Fast time travel: The idiot villain is always hypnotized by idiots (np)
Straight male assistant forced by a big star
After being forced to become the co-wife of four brothers
Recently updated novel
Shared wife
spring tide
wandering star
Picking chrysanthemums at the end of the day
He must try his best
Son desires father's evil
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop