33 Meeting Fu Chao Again

previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The meat is being coded, and a wave will be posted in the morning.

-----text-----

After Fu Chao recovered from his illness, he devoted himself to researching a technology. This technology is not favored by the outside world, and it can clear things that people want to forget in their minds.

Many people are unwilling to invest in Fu Chao's project, so he is doing it in his own name. Since he is a good doctor who saves lives and heals the wounded, he is doing something that is extremely unlikely to succeed at this time, so he is called by the media as a man who dares to fight against fate. Pioneer.

Lin Feng has been checking Fu Chao's itinerary, and found that he was active in Sunshine Hospital recently, so he disguised himself and mixed in with the interviewing crowd.

The reporter asked, "Mr. Fu, why do you want to study this technology?"

Fu Chao originally wanted to go back to the office and ask the security guards to screen the reporters away, but when he heard this question, he seemed to be poked somewhere in his heart, and he tilted his head and said, "Because I also have someone I want to forget."

Hearing this sentence, the reporters went crazy, and they all went forward to ask who the person in Fu Chao's heart was, but the security guard stopped him.

Taking advantage of the chaos in the crowd, Lin Feng slipped through the crowd and entered the office before Fu Chao closed the door.

The reporters were all dismissed by the security guards, the noise disappeared, and there were only two people left in the office, and Fu Chao's voice could be heard clearly.

"What else are you doing here?"

"I, I, I just want to see you, are you feeling better?"

In fact, Fu Chao's legs are already healed and he can move freely, but his face is haggard and his eyes are dim, which doesn't look good.

Fu Chao snorted and said nothing, he walked to the chair and sat down, pointed to the door and asked Lin Feng to pay.

"Fu Chao, I'm sorry, I really lied to you."

"What do you say and do now, since it's not interesting to me, hurry up and don't dawdle in front of my eyes."

Lin Feng didn't like Fu Chao's indifference and alienation. The resentment towards Fu Chao in his heart had almost disappeared, but with the current situation, he really didn't know what to say.

"Believe it or not, I'll tell someone to drive you away!"

"I do not go."

"Lin Feng!"

"I'll give you back your money, and what's more, I divorced Lin Weiwei."

The air seemed to freeze, and the atmosphere became dignified.

Lin Feng didn't know why he said this sentence, he subconsciously said it quickly, and he didn't know how to end it, so he could only stand with his head down.

Fu Chao's chest heaved slightly, as if he was getting angry, he stood up, took one foot and stepped back.

"Lin Feng, did you do it on purpose!?"

"I, I, anyway, I'm not leaving."

It seemed that he had a premonition that if he left now, he would never see Fu Chao again.

Fu Chao walked up to Lin Feng, hugged him into his arms, pressed the back of his head, took a deep breath, and then slowed down the urge to crush this man, "I'll ask again, are you really not leaving?"

"Don't go."

"Very well, then you can't leave even if you want to."

It seemed like a lamb that had strayed into a dark swamp, with its limbs sunk in, slowly sinking, and there was no possibility of surviving.

Lin Feng felt a delicate kiss on his face, and then he bit his lips and kissed very hard. After a while, it became red and swollen, like blood was wiped, but there was no bleeding. People who study medicine can always control the intensity. Makes lips crack and bleed.

"Well... Fu, Fu Chao..."

Fu Chao didn't agree, he seemed to be licking Lin Feng's lips, as if he was eating something delicious, his eyes were obsessed and pious.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.