34 Fucked in the urine, Fu Chaoh

front page
34 Fucked in the urine, Fu Chaoh
search
34 Fucked in the urine, Fu Chaoh
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

It's Monday, you have another ticket in your hand, please recommend a ticket, woo woo woo! ! ! !

Five chapters will be released first, and five chapters will be added later. I said ten consecutive chapters are ten consecutive chapters, and today is ten consecutive chapters. Here are the recommendation tickets!

Just click on the love heart in the upper left corner, click on it, please!

Posted too fast, anyway, remember to vote for me on Monday, huh huh (ಥ_ಥ)

-----text-----

His fingers crossed his Adam's apple, touched his collarbone, and casually unbuttoned one button after another, as if he was fiddling with an object. His movements were slow, but he knew where to touch, which made the person in his arms very sensitive.

"Um....."

The buttons were unbuttoned, revealing her white chest and pink nipples, which had not been caressed for a long time, and returned to their original appearance.

Lin Feng took the initiative to put his arms around Fu Chao's neck and kissed him. He couldn't help puffing out his chest and rubbing against the stiff suit. When he was touched by the hard fabric, his sensitive nipples were itchy and trembled seductively.

"Aha....."

Fu Chao kneaded the nipple, sucked it with his Adam's apple in his mouth, and then licked it down, as if he was tasting a delicious pastry with white cream. The appearance of breastfeeding.

"Uh...ha...ok...ok..."

Such a stimulating pleasure made Lin Feng raise his head unconsciously. He hugged Fu Chao's head to relieve it, his legs were clamped tightly, and his penis was already erect, pressing against his underwear.

It turns out that Fu Chao only needs to lick the nipples to get an erection. This body has not been caressed for a long time, it is too lustful and thirsty, but just licking, it wants to be inserted.

Fu Chao took off Lin Feng's pants, held his genitals with his fingers, rubbed the horse's eyes with his fingertips, and took good care of the sensitive perineum, then picked up Lin Feng, walked to the bedside and put him down.

Knowing that he was going to be fucked, Lin Feng accepted it shamelessly and calmly, so he took the initiative to bend his legs, exposing his rear acupoints, and blushed.

Fu Chao poured a lot of lubricating fluid on his hands, and then smeared it on the confinement back acupuncture point.

It was useless here for a month, it took a long time to lubricate, Lin Feng was played with his fingers until he ejaculated once, Fu Chaocai held his penis and inserted it.

The pumping was slow, as if he was waiting for Lin Feng to adapt, but in fact, his back hole was already itching so badly that he wished he could be fucked hard, opened and closed, to be inserted deep.

"Fu, Fu Chao... Ha... You, hurry up... No, don't torture me like this... Huh..."

"Itchy?"

"Um"

Lin Feng blushed, and he wanted to block it with his arms, but Fu Chao took it away, and he could only look directly at the face that felt ascetic when they first met.

"Where is it itching?"

When Fu Chao spoke, his face was expressionless, and his face didn't change. He was no longer as shy as before. He was able to face Lin Feng's teasing directly, and even turned his back on the customer.