24 Blowjob Fu Chao

front page
24 Blowjob Fu Chao
search
24 Blowjob Fu Chao
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When Lin Feng woke up, Fu Chao had already woken up. He kept his sideways position motionless, for fear of waking him up, and his movements became sluggish when he raised his arms.

"that....."

"Clean up and get ready for breakfast."

Fu Chao didn't seem to take what happened last night seriously, but Lin Feng vaguely remembered that there was someone comforting him at night, it should be Fu Chao, but it's embarrassing not to talk about this kind of thing.

Seeing that Fu Chao was trying to get clothes to wear, but he couldn't move his legs, Lin Feng simply helped him get them, changed his clothes, and buttoned them one by one with a serious look.

Fu Chao stared at Lin Feng's bowed hair, buttoning buttons bit by bit with his small hands. He had a small and fair nose, with a little red tip, and reddish lips. The pajamas were wide, and two red nipples could be seen inside.

Have you played it by yourself? I really want to kiss and suck again, which makes Lin Feng tremble all over.

Just thinking of the dripping nipples in his mouth made Fu Chao stiff, and his crotch swelled up quickly, Lin Feng could easily see it.

Fu Chao coughed, his cheeks flushed slightly, "Help me to the bathroom."

"Let me help you." As Lin Feng said this, he grabbed his genitals through his trousers, and in an instant he regained his full strength and bulged a lot.

"You..." Fu Chao was very surprised, his cheeks were hot, he really didn't expect that Lin Feng would take the initiative to do this kind of thing for him, and his heartbeat couldn't help but speed up.

The panties were pulled down, and the huge dick popped out. It almost hit the face, but it was honest to hold it with the hand, and a little glandular fluid overflowed from the top.

With this bit of glandular fluid, the hand can slide up and down smoothly after holding the genitals. Imitating the action of sexual intercourse, the hands move up from the roots and gradually tighten, just like the acupuncture points will tighten when they reach the depths.

These were taught by Jiang Yundong to Lin Feng. They were very useful to deal with Fu Chao. After a while, his penis doubled in size and he spit out more water. Fu Chao's hand unconsciously clenched the bed sheet, suppressing his Breathe low.

It's really comfortable. The sex organ is held in the hands of the person you like, as if being held in the palm of your hand, and you are greatly satisfied both mentally and physically.

Lin Feng also rubbed the sac egg, and then pressed the perineum, which made Fu Chao's body tremble slightly. He turned his head to see that the man's slender, white fingers were tightly gripping the bed sheet, wrinkled.

But his eyes were no longer as cold as before, his earlobes were bloodshot, his cheeks were also red, and he was still a scary doctor in a white coat, who had clearly fallen into lust.

It would be interesting to call out.

Thinking about it, Lin Feng suddenly lowered his head and held Fu Chao's penis in his mouth, and heard a low gasp. He suppressed it for a long time, and it sounded very moving.

At first Lin Feng hated oral sex, but after learning about it with Jiang Yundong, he thought it was no big deal, Jiang Yundong would give him oral sex anyway, just to make each other feel comfortable.

Judging by Fu Chao's appearance, he should have never been raped. He was so flustered that his eyes changed.

Suddenly he was a little proud, as if he had avenged the rape.

Lin Feng held the root of the genitals, and then licked off the glandular fluid coming out of the glans. First, he licked the body of the penis, licking it around, as if eating a popsicle, and then sucked hard with the glans in his mouth. Push it with the tip of the tongue, then take it in a deep throat, constantly squeeze the genitals with the throat, and push the tongue.

"Hmm..." Fu Chao let out a low gasp, his voice was full of magnetism, the low gasp sounded extremely sexy, the genitals were wrapped in the hot mouth, and the tightening of the throat made his scalp numb with pleasure, Tentatively raise your waist and push it up.

"Puff puff....."

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
Recommended popular novels
I also want to escape from the Shura field today (quick travel)
Poor Social Animal【ABO】
trade with roommate
Doomsday captivity
Fast Transmigration: Seducing Straight Men
The Flower of Gaoling is Played Collection [High H]
Recently updated novel
Heartbreaker
He has some mysticism
Next to the gold master's aunt
big body idol
Quickly Transmigrate, Please Surrender to My Acting Skills
【ABO】Torrent (3P)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop