extra

front page
Extra Chinese aphrodisiac, actively seduce two subordinates to fuck themselves h
search
Extra Chinese aphrodisiac, actively seduce two subordinates to fuck themselves h
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Happy Lantern Festival, here comes the meat.

The meat fan is updated from time to time, welcome to order.

-----text-----

The luxuriously furnished office is filled with the smell of semen, the air is sticky, and the oppressive gasps are endless.

The open-breasted officer is masturbating lying on the black leather sofa, the coat has been taken off, and he is wearing a slim white shirt, while the slender legs are covered by the slender military trousers, the brass buttons are undone, dark red His cock stretched out and was gripped and manipulated by slender fingers.

Lin Feng was holding his genitals, his whole body was hot, his breathing was heavy, longing, longing, shame and excitement were all stimulated by the aphrodisiac, he really wanted to be touched by Jiang Yundong and Fu Chao, but he couldn't open his mouth.

He led the team to fight for more than half a year and won. Today at the celebration banquet, he drank the aphrodisiac given by the minister. Fortunately, he asked Jiang Yundong to send him back in time, otherwise he would be taken to a private residence by the minister.

After returning home, Fu Chao and Jiang Yundong were busy dealing with the post-war affairs on the third floor, and he quickly took the general antidote, but it was useless for the aphrodisiac, and his whole body felt as if he had been burned. He wanted to be caressed, wanted to being fucked.

It is not enough for a person to play with nipples and genitals. Not only does it not eliminate the desire, but it makes the desire more intense.

I really want to...but I really can't say it.

After becoming the King of Soldiers, the two subordinates are respectful to him, and will not do any overstepping behavior. Even if they want to have sex, they have to ask him what he thinks in advance, and only after speaking well, if they ask for it rashly.

It's war time now, Jiang Yundong and Fu Chao haven't had sex with him for two or three months, everything is war.

The movements of masturbation became faster and faster, but there was no feeling of ejaculation for a long time. This way of suppressing pleasure almost drove Lin Feng crazy.

He took out his mobile phone and sent Jiang Yundong a message, without directly explaining, but asked Jiang Yundong to look at the camera in his office, then adjusted his position, and masturbated to the camera.

The slender fingers hold the body of the column. The white porcelain fingers are in stark contrast to the red penis. The thumb goes up from the bottom of the penis.

Jiang Yundong, who was in front of the camera display screen, involuntarily zoomed in on the screen, and then he could see his thumb slowly brushing across the dark red glans, and he could clearly see how the skin between the fingers and the shaft adhered, and one could feel every touch. A penile erection.

Lin Feng was panting heavily, his cheeks were flushed, his eyes were fixed on Jiang Yundong on the other side of the camera, his lips were slightly parted, and his bright red tongue kept licking his own lips, as if to say, "Jiang, Yun, Dong."

Almost instantly, Jiang Yundong became hard. He held down the screen and looked closer. Lin Feng grabbed and tugged the tender nipples that hadn't been touched for a long time, and his eyes were moist.