29 You Fucked Another Man in Only Two Days

front page
29 You Fucked Another Man in Only Two Days
search
29 You Fucked Another Man in Only Two Days
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Boss, CEO, Lin Weiwei was rescued."

When Jiang Yundong heard the news, he crushed the wine glass in his hand, and the blood mixed with Romanee-Conti flowed down and dripped on the broken glass pieces, some of which got stuck into the flesh.

The chef standing next to him was frightened, and looked down at the dark red Romanee-Conti. It is a pity that this wine is a treasure, and the value of a bottle of wine has already exceeded one million.

Seeing that the president was injured, the waitress immediately took out the medicine kit and tools, went to Jiang Yundong and knelt down to bandage him, without daring to say a word.

The rectangular table has been covered with a rose-red tablecloth, candlelight and delicacies are placed, there are bands around, and roses are spread from the door to the dining table, all of which are romance and surprises for Lin Feng.

Jiang Yundong felt that no one would dislike waste, so he carefully arranged a romantic dinner for Lin Feng, and various props were placed in the bedroom on the second floor, which was a sweet punishment.

But now Lin Feng won't come, all the plans are in vain.

The waitress saw her boss was so angry that the veins on her temples were bulging, and she kept breaking the bones of her hands and making crackling sounds, she was so frightened that she trembled, but she still had to hold her hands steady, and carefully pinched them in and out. The glass shards in the meat are then coated with medicine and wrapped with gauze.

Jiang Yundong took a moment to listen patiently to his subordinates' report of what happened.

"It's like this. We obviously detained Lin Weiwei in the local underground casino. We did a good job of keeping secrets. The local local snakes were willing to do things for us, but the government came and brought the army away. We have to leave."

"And Lin Weiwei left in an official plane, which is not within our control. Our computer was attacked by an unknown hacker, and we couldn't get the information of the plane in the airspace. I initially suspected that it was the work of the Fu family, because They are the only ones in the world who can do that."

"Go and find out what is the relationship between Fu Chao and Lin Feng."

After Jiang Yundong finished speaking, he hung up the phone. His intuition was very keen. It must have something to do with Fu Chao, who is so cold-tempered, not using so much power to help someone he doesn't know for no reason.

Later, his subordinates sent Lin Feng to Sunshine Hospital to join the job, and the surveillance video of the Imperial Bank to Jiang Yundong. After watching it for a few minutes, he knew what the problem was, and packed up and rushed to Fu's private hospital.

Lin Feng found that Fu Chao, who had a favorable impression level of 95, liked to stare at him, as if there was something strange about him that attracted him. It was strange that he could meet his eyes every time he looked over, but he couldn't avoid it. look.

Thinking that Fu Chao had sacrificed a lot to save Lin Weiwei, Lin Feng still cooperated with him to make him satisfied and happy, including staying by his bedside with him.

He was too bored to talk, so he would talk a little more, and wait until he scolded himself for being annoying, but he never had this chance. Although Fu Chao looked displeased to listen to him, he never interrupted.

At this time, there was a noise outside, and the female nurse opened the door and ran in. She saw Lin Feng kissing Fu Chao, screamed, lowered her head and covered her eyes, and said, "Well, that Mr. Jiang brought a bunch of people coming."