12 Mistaking a woman for being fucked

front page
12 Mistaking a woman for being fucked
search
12 Mistaking a woman for being fucked
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ask for a recommendation ticket (●°u°●) 」

-----text-----

Jiang Yundong's lips sucked very powerfully, no less than an electric breast pump. Sucking and licking, his lips became a circle and sucked the breast hard, while his fingers pinched the other side of the breast and rubbed it hard to pull it out, even Go button the nipple hole.

The extreme itching and pain made Lin Feng groan. He hurriedly pushed Jiang Yundong's head but was sucked deeper. The tits hurt so much, and his genitals were already hardened by being pushed against his knees.

"Haah....um...Jiang, Young Master Jiang, don't do this..."

The soft nipples are so delicate that they are almost torn by fingers. The milk holes are opened, as if they have inhaled cold air. There is an illusion that the milk is about to overflow. The breasts are rubbed vigorously, and the big hands easily hold the flesh in the palm of their hands. In it, it was like holding a piece of dough, and it swelled up after a while, as if the milk had swelled.

"Little sister, your chest is a bit small, how old are you?"

"Hah... twenty, twenty six..."

Lin Feng was about to be tortured and cried, his chest was swollen and itchy, and his genitals were trapped in his pants, making him uncomfortably hard.

"You're still so young...it's okay, I'll suck it up for you."

After Jiang Yundong finished speaking, he kneaded the breasts vigorously, making them into various shapes. The white breasts ranged from pink to red. Tears were already shining in Lin Feng's eyes. He was so sad. He seemed to be used to being rubbed by men. The contraction is endless, and some water is about to come out faintly.

"This ass is really up!" Jiang Yundong patted Lin Feng's butt, then went to touch the seam below, tried to insert it, but there was no place to go in, moved back a little and found a small opening, and inserted a finger.

"Haha!" Feeling the finger stuffed into the back hole, the familiar desire swept through the whole body, Lin Feng's brain was a little bit unclear, his body was so hot that the temperature did not drop because of the cold tiles behind him , the earlobe was sucked, it was bitten and licked, it was very annoying.

"Your position is a bit wrong, and it's a bit small." Jiang Yundong's eyes were blurred, and he could see Lin Feng's beautiful eyes, attracting him like a lamp in the dark, "Is it right?"

"I, I didn't grow..." Lin Feng couldn't say it, his face was flushed with shame when he was said that, what was there to say, his place was almost forced, he was about to be fucked and penetrated by his penis It feels comfortable, so shameful, to go, "Ha, don't, don't have too much."

"It seems to be really tight, it's so tight." Jiang Yundong squeezed in three fingers and fiddled with it casually. After touching a bulge, he felt that Lin Feng's body bent like a boiled shrimp, and made a sound of ecstasy. Feeling strange, I continued to press, and my fingers felt the intestinal juice, which was wet and sticky.

"It's so sensitive, so much water came out."

With the lubrication of the intestinal juice, the three fingers could go in and out smoothly. After a while, Lin Feng's back was inserted softly. He was panting against Jiang Yundong. The back acupoint was not satisfied with the three fingers. He missed the size of Fu Chao's penis and kept sucking it. Fingers stuck in.

"It's so hungry, it can actually suck people!" Jiang Yundong sighed, pulled off his underwear and inserted it directly, then picked up Lin Feng and walked out, inserting it deep while walking.

"Ahhh, it's too, too deep...huh!"

This Jiang Yundong was drunk, walking staggeringly, Lin Feng hugged him tightly in fear, for fear that he would throw him off, like an insecure kitten.

"So clingy, so cute." Jiang Yundong tilted his head and kissed Lin Feng's earlobe, went to the bed and put him down, raised his feet to fuck inside, the bulge wrapped in his underwear made people a little concerned, so When I reached out and grabbed the wet underwear, I was amazed, "There is so much water, it can be used to wash your underwear."

"Hmm..." Lin Feng ejaculated, and the moment he grabbed the penis through the panties, he climaxed. The semen sprayed into the panties, and it was soaked. It was not comfortable to wear on the body, and he even got The edge of the back acupoint is greasy mixed with intestinal juice.

I was ejaculated as soon as I was caught by a man, when did I become so sensitive...

Lin Feng was so ashamed that he cried, tears fell silently, his waist and abdomen trembled because of the man's penetration, his brain was obsessed with pleasure, blurred.

Vaguely seeing the beautiful woman appearing at the door, she trembled when she saw this scene, closed the door silently and walked away.

Jiang Yundong leaned over to kiss Lin Feng's lips, and then there were tears in the corners of his eyes, he said while kissing, "Don't cry, my little cat."

"That's right, it's not a kitten...haha..." The sudden penetration made Lin Feng's toes curl up, shaking weakly behind Jiang Yundong's back, his abdominal muscles and shark muscles were thrusting. Tighten and relax when exerting force, the lines are beautiful like a work of art.

"Stubborn kitten..."

That night, Kitten's genitals were stuck in his panties and couldn't come out.

After tossing about three or four times, Jiang Yundong fell asleep with his penis still inserted, while Lin Feng was already exhausted, too lazy to get up, and fell asleep directly.

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1121.
03
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
Recommended popular novels
Senior and Lamb
The soft beauty is filled with daily np [Quick/wear]
The film king insists on making fake plays real
Dressed like a crazy group of heartthrob licking dogs
The cold beauty wants to be fucked (abo/high H)
The daily life of beautiful beauties being forced [Quick Time Travel]
Recently updated novel
country man and down-and-out son
The kitten I picked up turned out to be Shizun
flower language wood
The pussy under the high priest's robe
The sick and weak Bodhisattva being watered every day
Rebirth, training crazy, criticizes attack and gets fucked
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop