23 Find it for me, find it in death

front page
23 Find it for me, find it in death
search
23 Find it for me, find it in death
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Why did he think of having sex again? It must have been influenced by Jiang Yundong!

Lin Feng secretly scolded Jiang Yundong hundreds of times, no one was spared from top to bottom.

At this time, Jiang Yundong, who refused to have dinner with Fu's couple, took out his mobile phone to look at Lin Feng's transfer records. He actually transferred all 100 million yuan, and the previous 1 million yuan. He planned to use this method to separate himself from him.

This kitten is not well-behaved at all, it doesn't know how to behave as a pet, pets just have to be obedient, and they can only leave if the owner doesn't want it, how can they leave by themselves!

"bump--"

Jiang Yundong was so angry that he picked up the ashtray and smashed it at the opposite glass cabinet. His mood eased a little when he heard a harsh shattering sound. He looked towards the bed, where there was still Lin Feng's white pajamas.

I walked over to pick up the pajamas and smelled it. There was a faint fragrance on it, I couldn't tell, it seemed to be the smell of lime, and it smelled very comfortable.

Holding the pajamas, it was as if Lin Feng hadn't left, and was still obediently lying in his arms. After a little coaxing, he blushed and unbuttoned his clothes, revealing his tender nipples for him to eat, and even made pussy pussy. whining.

When Lin Feng is captured, he must be tied up, no clothes are given to him, breast clamps are placed on his chest, and his legs are open every day waiting for him to fuck. Only after the fuck is done can he eat!

Thinking of this, Jiang Yundong squeezed his pajamas tightly, the pajamas were all wrinkled, he didn't let go until he heard the phone ringing, and answered it.

"President, we really can't find Lin Feng!"

"Adjust the monitoring, adjust the monitoring of the entire city, check it for me!"

"However, there are some surveillance systems that we cannot touch."

"Then pay for it."

"This budget..."

"Just do it, it doesn't matter how much it costs, as long as you get me back!"

Jiang Yundong was not satisfied with checking the monitoring, but also sent people to monitor the three transportation points of the city, sea, land and air. Whenever he saw Lin Feng or found Lin Feng's ride record, he would be notified immediately.

He didn't feel much when Lin Feng was there, but now that he's gone, he can't wait to turn the whole world over to find it!

A sleepless night, Jiang Yundong has been smoking, the ashtray is almost full, he can't sleep, his chest is blocked with anger, he has been waiting for news.

At four o'clock in the morning, the subordinates called again.

"Still can't find it, President."

"Keep looking!"

"President, the brothers are very tired. We suggest that you should lure him out with someone close to you."

Jiang Yundong vomited a circle under his eyes, his bloodshot eyes were reflected in the window, he was as scary as a ghost, and he pushed the cigarette butt into the ashtray.

"Lin Weiwei."

"good."

Lin Feng has a wife, he will never ignore his wife, heh!

Fu Chao found that the person in his arms was trembling in a nightmare, so he quickly grabbed his hand, kissed his forehead, and coaxed him, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

Lin Feng burst into tears suddenly, and the tears ran across his face silently, soaking his clothes.

"Don't, don't do this..."

Jiang Yundong in the dream was like an evil spirit, tied him up and fed him aphrodisiacs, and then threw him into a pile of men. Those men ripped off his clothes and pants, some were eating his nipples, some were licking His asshole, and someone thrust his cock into his mouth and poked it hard, and the two greasy men thrust their cocks into his asshole at the same time, bleeding.

"Ah! Jiang Yundong!"

Lin Feng screamed, opened his eyes and was still trembling.

Fu Chao hurriedly hugged him tightly, heartbroken, "It's okay, it's okay, Jiang Yundong isn't here, I'm here, don't be afraid."

Lin Feng was startled, and asked in a daze, "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

"Fu Chao, I'm Fu Chao."

"Fu...chao..."

Lin Feng huddled into Fu Chao's arms and sobbed softly, like an insecure little beast, which was pitiful.

Fu Chao bowed his head and kissed him, thinking that he really loved this man so much, and now he wished he could bear all the pain for him.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Assistant always wants to quit
One Hundred Ways To Turn Over A Lustful Boyfriend (Pure Meat)
The school bully gave the school bully a lick
imprisoned dancer
Thigh split by married boss
Bisexual Wife Femdom Transformation Routine
Recently updated novel
Shared wife
spring tide
wandering star
Picking chrysanthemums at the end of the day
He must try his best
Son desires father's evil
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop