36 Long Shuai Appears

front page
36 Long Shuai Appears
search
36 Long Shuai Appears
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Remember to click the little star in the upper left corner to vote, Monday is here!

The three of them still have a few chapters of the threesome's big meat that I haven't written, and I will add it later when I finish writing it, which is considered a side story. You can order meat stalks, I want to see the three of them play what kind of play Σ (||▽||| )

-----text-----

Lin Feng was taken to clean up, tired from crying, and fell asleep in Fu Chao's arms. He was so fucked up that his mind was not clear, and he didn't know that Fu Chao had unlocked the soldier king's memory, and fell asleep peacefully.

Fu Chao removed all the chains from Lin Feng's body, wondering why he didn't remember Long Shuai's appearance, and Long Shuai also remembered himself.

It's fine if he can't remember, why he has such thoughts about Long Shuai and treats Long Shuai like this, if Long Shuai thinks about it, how should he explain it.

As a subordinate, I shouldn't have such nasty thoughts about my boss. They are still fighting side by side. How can brothers who have had a life-threatening friendship do such unconscionable things.

Fu Chao was so ashamed, he wished he could hit the wall and wash away the filth in his mind when he died, but he also liked it very much, he liked Lin Feng's tits, he liked what he said when he seduced someone, and he liked the fact that he was on the bed because of himself. crying.

Wow, it's not right...but I love it anyway.

In the past, he was only a subordinate of Long Shuai who commanded a hundred thousand elite soldiers, but now he is still a person who loves Long Shuai deeply, perhaps he should not be called by his title, but by his name - Lin Feng.

Fu Chao bowed his head and kissed Lin Feng's forehead, then fell asleep hugging the person he liked.

The Lin family held an annual meeting and invited relatives of the same clan to attend. These clansmen were either very well behaved and were big entrepreneurs admired by thousands of people, or they were dishonored and were small restaurant owners. In short, there were nearly a hundred people gathered. People surnamed Lin and people related to Lin in the city came.

Among them, the most dazzling person in the venue was Lin Shun. His father is a billionaire, and he is well-known on the list of the world's richest people. , There are also many handsome men who come to strike up a conversation.

Lin Weiwei hugged Jiang Jing's hand and looked at Lin Feng one more time, feeling very regretful. I heard that Lin Shun liked men a little more, and Jiang Jing, whom she met because Jiang Yundong asked him to divorce Lin Feng, was in a good time. Go hook up with Lin Shun.

One must know that Jiang Jing is only a distant relative of Jiang Yundong, how can this not compare to Lin Shun, the orthodox heir of the Lin family, what a pity, let's use Jiang Jing to hook up with others in the future.

At this time, she saw a familiar figure, and Lin Weiwei took a closer look. It turned out to be Lin Feng, wearing a white shirt and jeans. He was very plain, and he might have spent money to serve dishes here, so she couldn't help calling him, "Hey, Lin Feng Are you spending all your money to serve the dishes?"

Lin Feng stopped in his tracks, glanced at Lin Weiwei, and suddenly realized that his divorce was so smooth before because of Jiang Yundong's secret help.

Jiang Jing laughed at him, "I heard that you cheated my brother out of 100 million, did you want to find a new financial backer after spending all of it, I recommend Lin Shun, my brother won't fall in love with you anyway."

The matter between Jiang Yundong and Lin Feng spread throughout the business world, but only the Jiang family knew that it was Lin Feng, and the rest of the people only knew that Jiang Yundong's taste had changed and he was not close to women.

Lin Weiwei's eyes widened, feeling as if she had eaten a fly. She had always looked down on Lin Feng, but when Lin Feng divorced her, she was going to die of anger, so she said, "You are really a lowly person, don't embarrass yourself here, hurry up Just get out."

Jiang Jing waved to the Lin family's waiter, and when he came to him, he said, "It's really bad luck to drive this person out."

Waiter: "This is a special guest invited by the head of the house. I am sorry that it is difficult for me to meet your request."

What, special guest, how is it possible! Lin Shun's kind is not considered a special guest, so why does Lin Feng deserve it! ?

When Jiang Jing and Lin Weiwei were surprised, the waiter saluted Lin Feng and said, "Long Shuai, please follow me this way."

Lin Feng let out a "hmm" and followed the waiter away. He took one more look at Jiang Jing and Lin Weiwei. He didn't need to say anything, but he was already heartbroken.

handsome dragon! There is only one person in China who can be called this title. That person commands a hundred thousand elite soldiers and is a hero who protects the country.

Lin Weiwei still couldn't believe it, she couldn't believe that Lin Feng would be the legendary Long Shuai, if it was true, then she would regret it.

Seeing Jiang Yundong, Jiang Jing immediately called out "Brother!"

In the end, Jiang Yundong didn't even look at him. He went to Lin Feng and bent over to help him upstairs. After reaching the second floor, Fu Chao, who had been waiting there for a long time, lowered his head to help him clean his tie. Nothing is not what a subordinate should be.

However, one is the richest man in the world, and the other is a master of medicine. If they can treat Lin Feng like this, they must be his subordinates.

Lin Weiwei was so angry and regretted that she passed out directly. If she did it again, she would not divorce Lin Feng if she was beaten to death, let alone insult Lin Feng like that.

"Vivi, Weiwei!"

Jiang Jing supported Lin Weiwei, and after calling for a long time, Mother Lin came over. She turned pale when she learned of Lin Feng's true identity, knelt down, cried and shouted, "God, what crime did I do? I personally drove the son-in-law of the King of Soldiers out of the house, I was wrong!"

At this point, everyone in the city knew that Lin Feng was Long Shuai, and this Long Shuai was inseparable from his two subordinates, and they did not know whether they were married after many years.

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~2073.
0
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
1
.
Recommended popular novels
I just want to give birth to the villain (quick transmigration)
The heartthrob has been spoiled by the batch [Quick travel/NP]
The young emperor watered day and night by his concubines
I really didn't want to grab the male lead [Quick time travel]
The Best Way to Save the Protagonist Shou from the Male Protagonist
Canary of the Lord God [Quick Travel] NP
Recently updated novel
The group favorite young master of the underground training place
[Overall Attack] Training androgynous beauties
Jing Xing Xing Zhi (abo)
In order to save my son, I became a sex slave of my uncle and father-in-law
Fallen Bitch System Game
bloody love story
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop