14 kiss my kitten

front page
14 kiss my kitten
search
14 kiss my kitten
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Ask for a recommendation ticket, I need it at any time, woo woo woo

-----text-----

Jiang Yundong rushed to a meeting to decide the proportion of business distribution in the world next year, and then listened to the representatives from each region to make a summary.

The game started all morning, and after dinner, he sat on the office chair and stretched, complaining that he was too tired.

The sensible secretary hurried out and let a beautiful woman in. Although the secretary is female, she has no physical relationship with Jiang Yundong. Although Jiang Yundong is promiscuous, he strictly separates work from personal relationships and directly prohibits office romances.

After the beauty approached Jiang Yundong, she began to rub his shoulders and legs for him, and then approached his arms, unbuttoned her clothes, rubbed against him with her chest, and then touched his genitals.

Realizing that it wasn't hard yet, the beauty reached into her trousers again to grab it, and after a while it was half hard, she was immediately frustrated, and knelt down to give Jiang Yundong oral sex.

When Jiang Yundong saw the beautiful woman's eyes, he found that they were not bright enough, not moist enough, her lips were even painted with lipstick, and couldn't help but think of Lin Feng, if Lin Feng squatted down to help him, he would swell up that cursing little mouth, and he would not be able to say anything. Come on, how nice!

Before the beauty touched the penis, she felt that the thing was alive and well. She breathed a sigh of relief, but she wanted to lick it. However, before she touched it, Jiang Yundong stood up, stuffed the hardened cock into his pants, and let she goes out.

It is true that the beauty really wanted to stay and go to Wushan Yunyu with this handsome man, but seeing him like this, she didn't dare to force her to stay, so she left in despair.

After the secretary came in, he quickly asked why, and Jiang Yundong directly asked her to find a man. The secretary was very surprised, but after all, he had experienced a lot of ups and downs, so he asked her quickly.

"It needs to be the kind that looks handsome, with bright eyes, and the eyes are pure after all."

I get it, it's just a young, white and tender young man, just look for a college student.

"OK."

"Wait, there's also the fact that you can't be too soft, that's boring, if you can resist, you'll be like a kitten, you know, if you follow you, you will be soft, and if you get angry, you will explode."

This one is a little hard to find. I always feel that the president is talking about a specific person.

"Is there any more?"

"By the way, the ass has to be raised, the tits have to be pink, that is, the age should not be too young, and it should be just right, you know the kind..."

The more you say it, the more mysterious it becomes.

"President, please tell me the name of that person directly."

name?

Jiang Yundong suddenly remembered that he didn't even know the name of the little duck, so he quickly called the Dynasty Club and asked the boss to pull out the little duck's information.

Knowing from the boss that the duckling hadn't left yet and was in the room, Jiang Yundong immediately put on his coat and went downstairs to drive to the Dynasty clubhouse.

When Jiang Yundong came to the room, he saw Lin Feng lying listlessly on the bed, walked over and found that his face was extremely red, he reached out his hand to touch his forehead and felt a fever, and hurriedly called the doctor.

The doctor checked him again, explained the cause of his fever, left the medicine, gave him precautions, and left.

From this, Jiang Yundong knew that after having sex with a man, he had to clean his intestines, so as not to let the bearer get a fever.

Lin Feng looked at the porridge that Jiang Yundong brought over, feeling very bad, it was porridge and porridge, every time he finished this thing, it had to be porridge, he couldn't stand it.

Seeing that Lin Feng refused to eat, Jiang Yundong personally held the spoon to feed him, but he refused to open his mouth when he put it to his mouth, so he asked him, "You haven't eaten all morning, if you don't eat, you will be burned to death or starved to death."

Lin Feng was very weak, "No porridge."

Do not eat porridge?

Jiang Yundong hurriedly ordered the chef to make different dishes to make light dishes that nourish the stomach, nourish the essence, qi and blood, without any porridge, and finally let Lin Feng open his mouth to eat.

After being ill, Lin Feng spoke in a low voice, like a cat meowing, and ate in small bites. He was very particular about drinking soup.

It was the first time that the secretary saw his president treat a person so patiently, lamented that maybe the company was about to change, and then left the clubhouse to go back to work.

After feeding, Jiang Yundong went up to kiss Lin Feng, but was avoided.

Lin Feng said angrily, "Didn't you say I'm a duckling?"

Jiang Yundong laughed and stuck to Lin Feng, otherwise he broke free and kissed his lips, "You're still angry, kitten."

"Don't, don't call me little...uh..."

After kissing passionately for a long time, Lin Feng blushed and gasped for breath. He lay down and was hugged to sleep. He struggled at first, but soon fell asleep.

In the afternoon, Jiang Yundong got up to leave, but Lin Feng's hand was tightly grasped. He tightened it as soon as he moved. He was afraid that he would leave. He really didn't feel safe, so he just wanted to accompany him.

Jiang Yundong kissed Lin Feng's forehead, sat down and worked with his mobile phone with one hand.

[Drip——Jiang Yundong's favorability value +10]

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1981.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
The poor little cannon fodder was fired by all the bosses
What should I do if I find that the boss wants to lick for a long time?
Addicted to being licked by son-in-law
Money transaction
Shared Wife for Erotic Games
Teach perverts to be dogs (mainly attack fast travel)
Recently updated novel
dark cage
Don't remember Jiangnan
The Dirty Daily Life of a Female College Student
Addicted to being licked by son-in-law
Canary of the Lord God [Quick Travel] NP
Fengchun (np)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop