17 Playing field battles on the river bank, the car was dirty with lewd water

front page
17 Playing field battles on the river bank, the car was dirty with lewd water
search
17 Playing field battles on the river bank, the car was dirty with lewd water
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Poor Fu Chao, he only ate once, wait, mommy will make up for his son later

-----text-----

Logically speaking, it should have reached 100 a long time ago, but this value just can't go up. Could it be that you haven't done it enough times? Damn it!

Lin Feng became sullen when he thought of this matter, and he didn't talk to Jiang Yundong all morning, even if he brought tea and water, he just ignored him.

After dinner, Jiang Yundong took Lin Feng for a drive. They crossed the cross-river bridge and saw the splendid night view of the city. This car was still a convertible, and Lin Feng could stand up and enjoy the evening breeze. People are comfortable.

The car stopped by the river, when Lin Feng got off the car, he saw the waves of lights reflected on the river, and there was a boat emitting golden light on it, the hull was covered with a layer of lights, it looked like flowers blooming on the river .

Jiang Yundong kissed Lin Feng, then covered his eyes, and whispered, "Guess what I'm going to do next?"

Isn't it going to be a wild game?

Lin Feng was speechless. He fought several times with this sperm-brained animal. He knew that this guy would definitely be able to do a field battle by the river, but how much goodwill would this increase?

Seeing that Lin Feng was silent, Jiang Yundong started counting down by himself.

"3"

"2"

"1"

The moment Lin Feng put his palm down, he saw a bunch of fireworks piercing into the sky, and then exploded into a magnificent firework that could occupy all his vision. The three characters "I love you" on it lit up the entire night sky.

It was released from a venue dedicated to displaying fireworks. Usually, such large fireworks are only released to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the city, but as long as you spend enough money, you can set off the fireworks. This is Jiang Yundong's handwriting.

The fireworks were still going off, and those three words hadn't dissipated for a long time, just like the fire in Jiang Yundong's eyes, bright and moving.

Lin Feng was stunned, he didn't know what to say, he was held down by Jiang Yundong and kissed fiercely on the back of his head, and he let go after a long time.

Jiang Yundong said with a smile, "Did you see, Lin Feng, I love you!"

Lin Feng's heart trembled unceasingly, he didn't know that boys and boys could be so romantic, the sound of fireworks exploded in his ears, Jiang Yundong smiled brightly in front of him, and he was the only one in his eyes.

There was a moment of trance. When he was pushed down and took off his clothes, Lin Feng took the initiative to put his arms around Jiang Yundong's neck. It's no big deal for Jiang Yundong to keep warm.

Jiang Yundong lowered his head and held his nipple to suck, then pulled out his panties, raised his buttocks and inserted them in, there was no need to expand at all, Lin Feng's place was opened for him every day, it was wet anytime, for him to thrust out and please his genitals.

I didn't know that boys' assholes were so comfortable before. Sure enough, I was tired of fucking girls and wanted to play with their asses. But what do other boys' asses feel like?

Jiang Yundong saw Lin Feng raised his head and opened his mouth to kiss him emotionally, so he lowered his head to satisfy him, held his waist and squeezed out the intestinal juice, the intestinal juice and glandular fluid mixed together and stained the car surface, although this place is hidden, there are cars passing by at any time, It's tight inside.

It's so cool, as expected, all the investment today is worth it, and I've made a lot of money!

Lin Feng was turned around and kneeled on his stomach to be fucked. The car was going to be tilted slightly downward. His ass kept falling backwards, and he ate his genitals deeper. The penis was pressed on the car, and he ejaculated easily. It was cool. His stomach twitched endlessly.

"Car, the car is dirty, hum... woo woo..."

"It's not dirty, there is baby's water on it, and I will feel better when I see it every day when I drive."

"Ha...Jiang Yundong, you..."

Lin Feng was carried back to the villa by Jiang Yundong's coat. Jiang Yundong helped him clean up and let him sleep.

He thought of Jiang Yundong's confession and his wife, and felt that it would be better to confess some things, Jiang Yundong was very good, he couldn't let Jiang Yundong spend money for nothing, so he got out of bed and opened the bedroom door.

In the end, he saw Jiang Yundong smoking a cigarette on the balcony, his phone was on, showing his angular profile, he was talking on the phone.

"Old Jiang, I heard that you have changed your taste recently and started playing with men?"

"That's right, I found a little boy in Dynasty, it tastes good."

"Oh, are you tired then?"

"Well, it's a little bit, but he is a married man. I have never played with a married man before. It seems to be good now, and I can play for a while longer."

"It's so fun, then when you get tired of it, push it to me."

"Let's talk about it, I haven't played enough yet."

"You.....hahahaha...."

Hearing these words, the guilt in Lin Feng's heart disappeared completely, and he just remembered which rich man doesn't play with lovers, he really thought too much, the most important thing now is to get out of here quickly, or he will be given away by Jiang Yundong , he is not a plaything!

Thinking of this, Lin Feng tiptoed back to the bed to sleep, Jiang Yundong came in after a while, he woke Lin Feng up with a kiss, and said, "My baby, I love you so much."

"Hmm..." Lin Feng pretended not to hear it.

"Stupid, so cute...one more kiss...."

If I really like it, how could the favorability value not increase, heh, they are all men, who doesn't understand.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
Recommended popular novels
Juicy beauty gets fucked everyday
Bisexual Cumshot Compilation
Quick Transmigration Stand Evolution Manual
sweet milk
The transformation of the lewd men's house should make brothers happy [np bisexual incest bl, bg various]
I earned 100 million with my beauty [Put Shutian N·P]
Recently updated novel
Why does the succubus always come into my dreams
Porn Compilation
Thigh split by married boss
I am pregnant with the Nine Clans of Rebellious Ministers
【Human and Animal】Erotic Gym
Traveling to another world to play with wolf cubs
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop