31 Give me 100 million and leave your son

front page
31 Give me 100 million and leave your son
search
31 Give me 100 million and leave your son
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you for your comfort, babies, I feel better

In addition, Fu Chao is going to be blackened, and I want to make up for all the meat owed to my son. If Jiang scumbags have some, Fu Perverted will also have some.

Finally ask for a recommendation ticket (⑉°з°)-♡

-----text-----

Jiang Yundong went downstairs just in time to see Lin Feng arguing with Lin Shun, so he immediately went down and said loudly, "What are you doing!"

Lin Shun saw Jiang Yundong coming, so he said with a playful smile, "Brother Yundong, you are making troubles all over the city because of this little boy. I guess my aunt and uncle are going to come to question you, or give me this little boy so that you won't be punished." nagging."

Lin Feng's face changed, "I don't want it!"

Jiang Yundong knew that Lin Shun liked men, so he must have taken a fancy to Lin Feng, but he didn't want Lin Feng to leave him, so he managed to get him.

Lin Shun's sharp eyes saw that Lin Feng's eyes were red, so he coaxed him, "My dear, come with my brother. My brother will bring you delicious food and spicy food to make you feel comfortable and not make you cry."

Lin Feng thought for a while, staying here with Jiang Yundong was suffering, and leaving with Lin Shun, Lin Shun didn't have much interest in him, so it should be easy to leave, so he agreed, "Okay then, I'll go with you."

Jiang Yundong was so angry that he pulled Lin Feng back, so hard that Lin Feng almost fell, but he held on to his waist before falling down, "It's only been a day, and you're going to go with another man again, have you considered my feelings!"

Lin Feng twisted Jiang Yundong's flesh hard, "Jiang Yundong, let me go, I'm not your lover, I should give it to a friend at this time, what the hell are you pretending to be affectionate, let go!"

"I..." Jiang Yundong was at a loss for words for a while, and finally realized that this person has a very important position in his heart, so he said, "I will not let you go, you must always stay by my side, and you are not allowed to go anywhere!"

[Favourability +10, Jiang Yundong's favorability is 90. 】

Lin Shun was helpless, "No, I'm not used to Yun Dong being affectionate all of a sudden, but I told you, Uncle and Aunt really came, you are finished!"

"Cough cough cough cough..."

At this time, I heard a coughing sound at the door, and turned my head to look, and it turned out to be Jiang's father and Jiang's mother in neat clothes.

Leaning on crutches, Father Jiang walked up to Jiang Yundong and yelled at him, "Look what you've been up to these days, the company is in a mess!"

Jiang's mother glanced at Lin Feng, and said eccentrically, "Shameless and shameless to delay others!"

Lin Feng broke away without waiting for Jiang Yundong to speak, ran to Jiang's mother, and smiled, "Auntie, I'm with your son just to get his money, otherwise you can make a price."

Mother Jiang snorted, "How about a hundred million?"

Lin Feng nodded, "It's really fun!"

"You!" Jiang Yundong wanted to catch Lin Feng anxiously, but the latter hid behind Mother Jiang, "How could you do this!"