Chapter 7 - Talk Time

Grians POV

After asking where Iskall was Mumbo led me over to Iskall's base were he was pacing up and down.

- stay back here I'll be one second -

Mumbo said. I stayed behind a wall nearby listening in as Mumbo walked over to Iskall.

- Hey Iskall! -

- Mumbo have you talked to him? Is he going to come back? -

- no, not yet but -

- MUMBO I TOLD YOU TO ASK HIM I DONT WANT TO GET RID OF YOU TOO NOW -

Iskall covered his face groaning with annoyance

- I-I I'll try again, I'll get him back don't -

- Hello Iskall, you called~ -

I bowed with a grin on my face as I walked up to him and Mumbo. He looked extremely annoyed but slightly relieved at my appearance. Mumbo just covered his face and turned away, walking into a wall by accident. I laughed and Iskall glared at me. I then heard footsteps behind me and then a voice.

- did I come at the wrong time? -

It was Scar of all people

- no no, you're just on time. Grian I heard you know who Scar is and have talked to him if I'm correct -

Iskall said grinning at me. He already knew my answer so he continued to speak. I lifted my wings up covering Scar who was behind me from anything that was going to happen. Yes I was smaller but my wings were huge, covering him up easily.

- Scar, call X. Please -

I begged as he pulled his communicator out. Mumbo pulled on Iskall's shoulder whispering in his ear. I couldn't hear them but something in Iskall seemed to make him snap back to reality. By that point Xisuma was already heading over to see what was happening. 

- I-I'm so sorry Gri, I don't know what's -

- Save it Iskall, have you finally came to your senses that you've been in the wrong? I hope so. Anyway Xisuma is here, come on Scar. -

I grabbed Scar from under the arms and flew back to his base, dropping him off.

- sorry about that Scar, I should've known better than become friends with you -

I sighed walking off, looking down at the ground while fiddling with my hands.

- Wait G, don't be sorry. I don't mind being friends with you -

I hated the sound of his sweet voice, I just wanted to be away to think about everything again. I flew off back home, my wings stretching wide as I flew, making me faster getting home quickly.

Once I got home and went inside and locked the door, I didn't need visitors at the moment so I got changed into my onesie and laid in bed for the rest of the day.

Xisumas POV

I flew straight over to Iskall's when Scar called me asking me to come over to Iskall's now and that it was "Urgent Admin business". I didn't know what to expect when I got over. Grian was flying off while.. carrying Scar? Weird. Iskall was being held back by Mumbo which was even weirder. Iskall was a well behaved Hermit compared to most.

- what's up dudes? -

I asked confused, no one spoke back which was extremely weird considering they usually couldn't shut up. Mumbo bravely suddenly spoke.

- Iskall has been going mad for the past couple days because Sahara's delivery system broke. Grian just put a potato in it and yeah. -

Mumbo mumbled, sweating and rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. He looked stressed out by the whole situation. He must've been in the middle of it all considering he is friends with both of them.

- Thank you Mumbo, I'll take it from here you can head home. -

I looked at Mumbo shooing him off so I could deal with Iskall as a one on one. I only did this so he could get away from the stressful situation. I walked over to Iskall, placing my hand on his back leading him inside his house. 

- So, Iskall. Why have you been having a go at Grian, and don't say it's because he broke the machine it must be deeper than that. -

I looked at Iskall in the eyes as I spoke. It was obvious it was deeper than that. I lead him to his own couch letting him sit as I sat opposite him.

- it's ever since Grian has joined. I-i'm just jealous because Mumbo seems to be slowly leaving me for him. The machine breaking just pushed me over the edge and also gave me an excuse to be annoyed or well extremely angry at him... -

Iskall mumbled looking so defeated and overly exhausted. He hid his face in his hands. I felt quite bad for him but it was obvious he made the wrong choice.

- Iskall, this has effected Grian too much. I want you to Apologise and suspend yourself from Sahara for a month. I also want you to rethink your actions and try to get some help for it. Joe is a Therapist if you need him. Do you understand what I want you to do? -

- I understand X, I'll get started tomorrow so Grian has some time to process everything -

- Good, I'll be heading back. Message me if you need anything. -

And with that I flew back to my base shaking my head in disappointment. I thought Iskall was better than this. Mumbo might've just wanted to make new friends, after all Mumbo is very outgoing unlike some.

( 911 words.. also thank you for 100 views!! As well as my electronic things have been acting up, that's why this is late. Love ya!)