voodoo doll//5 seconds of summer

Michael was alone. Calum was alone. Ashton was alone. 

Michael rocked back and forth on his heals as he paced the living room. It was Friday night, and everyone was out. Not even their cat dared to come close to Michael as he began to lose his mind. Michael closed his eyes.

Ashton opened his eyes. "So, Mike, how have you been? You're all alone once again, I bet it feels awful." He closed his eyes. Static waves filled is mind as he collapsed upon the couch.

Michael opened his eyes as he covered himself with a blanket. "Go away, I don't want you here." He closed his eyes and rolled off of the couch. He hit his back on the coffee table, he knew it'd leave a bruise. 

Calum opened his eyes as the remote to the television rolled onto his head. "You fucker, you know you aren't fine. Your husband doesn't love you, we're all you have." Calum stood up, brushing off his denim jacket. He tucked the white muscle tee into his jeans. He slapped himself in the face as he closed his eyes. 

Ashton opened his eyes. "You know, Calum, I really hate you. You're such a controlling son of a bitch." He closed his eyes as he fell to the living room floor once more. 

Michael opened his eyes and let out a scream. "Get out of my head!" He sat up, pulling at the ends of his jeans. He fought to keep his eyes opened, but he could not. 

Ashton opened his eyes. "You know, Luke is cheating on you. He's a cheating bastard because you're not enough. You're never enough, you never were enough." He closed his eyes in a satisfied smile.

Calum opened his eyes. "You don't know shit, Ashton. You're just jealous because Luke won't bang you into the sheets." He closed his eyes as his fist delivered a punch to his stomach.

Ashton opened his eyes. "I read his messages. He loves the other man more than he'll ever love you, Michael." Ash's voice echoed through their mind as Michael opened his eyes. 

"Please, please go away," he cried out. Michael ran his hands through his hair as he rocked back and forth, his body curled up in a fetal position. "I am loved," he told himself, "I love myself, I love my family. My family loves me, too." He closed his eyes on mistake. 

Ashton opened his eyes. "Alex is embarrassed by you, she said so herself. Luke would rather blow his coworker than spend another moment with you. Tell me again, who loves you?"

Ashton stood up. He cracked his neck from left to right then stretched out his shoulders. "Fuck what they all say, I run this joint." He brushed out his hair as he made his way upstairs. Ashton doesn't let the screaming inside his mind get to him. 

He looks in the mirror of their bathroom, he's ready to destroy himself.