The Changes I'll make

Before we get to the Fanfic, we must go over the things I will change. Akko is going to have a big change. Instead of being a normal girl from a non-witch family, she'll be from a revered family in Japan. The Kagari are a family of Kitsune that were protectors of the people dating back to Edo Japan. 

We will be introduced to Akko's mother, father, older sister, and Grandparents at the beginning, and they will play a role in the story. Akko will have the ability to become a human or fox-human hybrid at will. Yes, this will make Akko OP, and even more so when she gets the Shiny Rod, but that just means harder challenges. Akko's goal will also have an add-on to it. 

Along with being a great witch like Chariot, she also wants to be powerful like her grandfather who has nine tails. As the story progresses, Akko will grow tails as a sign of maturity and power. She will start the story at one tail and end the story at 9.

Akko's abilities:

I decided to give her the kitsune abilities that I think will suit her best.

1.) Generating/breathing Fire

2.) Can manifest in dreams of others (Y'all know how this will come in handy)

3.) Phase through Objects (But she can only hold it for 3-5 seconds nor can she spam it like Obito)

4.) Future Sight (She can only see 10 seconds into the future. She cannot spam this ability)

5.) Possession (But if the person has a strong will, it will prove to be useless)

6.) Hypnoticism (With her tails she can wave around in a certain way to daze or stun her opponent into a hypnotic state, but similar to possession if the will is strong enough, it will have no effect)

7.) Shapeshifting (But she can only shape-shift between Fox, human, and fox hybrid forms. Shapeshifting is not like metamorphosis magic where you can be whatever you want. It is the magic Akko uses to switch and maintain forms, except for her true/fox form.)

*Honorable Mention.) Tail Stuff (Not so much a magic thing, but Akko can use her tails as limbs to help her fight.)

She will devise and create more abilities involving her fire and other kitsune techniques, but I give her these abilities so that we have a gauge of her general fighting style.

Trust me, she will learn some other spells and not stick to the same arsenal and moves each time. 

Another thing is that Akko will not lose her magic. I never liked the idea of Akko losing her magic because of the Shiny Chariot show. She will still have magic, but she will have trouble controlling magic the more conventional way with a wand rather than just using mana throughout her body. 

She gets inspiration from Chariot from watching one of her shows from afar, thus not letting the dream-stealing magic get to her. Akko will still have a problem with flying a broom, but it will be because of her lack of magic control in the conventional way.

The Shiny Rod will have 9 stars. This will be in reference to the 9 witches of old and will make 9 words to learn. I will just translate some stuff into Latin to make the other two words, but the seventh word will still be the last word. In this rewrite, you can think of the Shiny Rod as the embodiment of the 9 witches and their power. 

Each star, therefore, each word you learn allows you to draw in the power of said witch's star, but it comes with a caveat. That being, it can consume your mind if you try to use too much of it.  And if that doesn't happen, extreme exhaustion will happen, for the mana of the great witches is so great it will affect the body on a physical level.

Shiny Rod:
The Shiny Rod will reject everyone except its user or anyone who happens to be a descendant of the 9 witches.

Chariot and Croix: