Update: the 9 words of Arcturus and their abilities

1.) Noctu Orfei Aude Fraetor

Meaning: (Strive for your ideal place)

Ability: Shiny Arc (Shiny Balissta when all words have been learned)

2.) Phaedoari Afelgorr

Meaning: (You do not get the things that you dream of, you get the things you work for)

Ability: Shiny Axe

3.) Arae Aryrha

Meaning: (Do not compare yourself with others, do what only you can do)

Ability: Grappling hook

4.) Mayinab Dyssivyrdd

Meaning: (To see it through, patience is important)

Ability: Sprinkler/Cauldron + (And also a drill if you are creative enough)

5.) Civilladura Lelladebura

Meaning: (When traditional and modern powers mingle, the gate to an unseen world will open)

Ability: Shiny balai (A fast broom)

6.) Llyonne

Meaning: (Thank you)

Ability: High level Healing Magic

7.) Amo Me

Meaning: (I Love me)

Ability: Advanced Metamorphosis Magic

8.) Te Amo

Meaning: (I love you)

Ability:  The ability to breathe and survive in extreme conditions like underwater and outer space.

9.) Fasannciel Shearila

Meaning: (Connect with other people, and your dreams will grow)

Ability: Opening the Grand Triskellion and Power of all nine witches

Story update: I guess you noticed a lot of changes. I didn't document everything that I would change in the series, but I wanted to inform you all that I will do some chapters (way later on) that will be 'movie specials'. I'm making three original 'movie' ideas for my rewrite, and they will be canon, unlike the movies in the real series, which will also be scrapped in this rewrite.

Here are the titles:

Little Witch Academia: Nogitsune

Little Witch Academia: The Sixth Word

&

Little Witch Academia: Blood Bonds

Here's the teaser for each one.

1.) Nogitsune will focus on Akko, Yako, and Akari. Yako will be fond of them, but at the end of the day, he remembers his job. What will he choose to do, if his choice at all?

2.) The Sixth word will focus on Akko's friends and all the academy teachers defending her from a group of rogue witches looking to kidnap Akko to take the Shiny Rod. Akko will learn the sixth word when the dust settles.

3.) Blood Bonds will be the end of the series. It will be the one to end it all. (Don't worry, I will add an epilogue, but this movie will end the school life part.) Now for the teaser. ( read the teaser in Akko's voice)

-  "The power to change the world for the better is in my hands, but Croix has the power to destroy it. My friends, my experiences, my wisdom, my magic, and the Shiny Rod got me this far. I do not intend to let it all go for naught."