Chapter 19: Reconciliation?

Author's note:

Hey guys, my fault for not being able to write as frequently as I used to. I have been dormant for a long time. My SATs are coming up, my classes are getting harder to train my class for them, and I have joined the track team.

And the worst of all, my old computer finally gave out. It served well for 9 years. Now I need to look for a new computer or get a decent laptop.

The reason you are reading this is because I am writing this on my phone.

I have been doing a lot, but I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have not forgotten about this fanfiction nor do I intend to forget it anytime in the future.

I told myself I would finish it, and I am hellbent on following through on it.

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. And a heads up, after this arc, we're heading back to the school and doing teenage girl school stuff.

I wrote two quests back to back, so we'll have a break from the quests.

some mini-arcs to look forward to writing and rewriting are:

Akko's Training/Lemmy   (Akko will get some new abilities in this mini-arc! There's one original ability I'm excited to tease in this mini-arc as well. And I'll give you a hint: you have already seen it, but we'll see it develop over time.

And for "Lemmy", Do your research if you dare, I ain't spoiling.)

Introduction of Yuto Minazuki (again, do your research if you dare)

Love Bee Commotion (Of course this one. Expect some mad AkkoxAndrew, LottexFrank, AmandaxLouis, and, the new ship, DianaxNwoye content in this chapter).

and Possibly,

Undead Travelogue. (Fun fact, this is one of my favorite episodes from the show)

And another thing, Forgive me if this seems rushed. I wanted to get the chapter done and not have you all wait a long time.

But let me not rant, enjoy the chapter all of you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.O.V - Akko
+
1 hour time skip.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a knock at my door.

"Hmm? Come in," I slurred tiredly.

The door opened to reveal Chiamaka.

"Atsu-...ko?" she said confused.

I was in my true form. I got up and stretched like a cat before replying to her.

"Yes?"

"Uh, You are a fox?"

"Yes, that's what a kitsune is."

"But you were human earlier."

"I have three forms. My true form, partial, and human."

"Huh... Well, I came to inform you that a meal has been prepared for your platoon. If you would follow me, please."

I got up from bed, still in my fox form, and followed her.

After walking for a while, I was greeted by a grand dining room. Like the rest of the place, it was luxurious. Even the table itself was inlaid with gold.

Seeing the luxury immediately made me change into my human form.

I looked at the table to see the entire platoon except Adaobi.