Chapter 25: From the Blossom Comes a Rose

*** Author's Note: As you all know, I have been writing this on a school laptop. This is the last chapter I write before I have to give it back. It's near the end of the school year for me. I'm getting a summer job to buy a laptop for myself.

 I probably won't have it until early-mid July. I try writing on my phone, but chapters will be pushed out slower due to that laborious method.

*** This takes place directly after the last chapter.

**** AND MORE IMPORTANT NEWS: A great man and Artist by the name of Bsoulstone (Short for Blacksoulstone) has made a commission for me for the character Akari. 

You may know him as the man who wrote Witches of Midgard. 

Link: https://little-witch-academia-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Little_Witch_Academia:_Witches_of_Midgard

and

Link 2: https://archiveofourown.org/series/3700528

This is his Wattpad:

@BSoulstone

Give him a follow.

He also has a Deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/bsoulstone

Again, thank you Bsoulstone for drawing Akari for me. 

And for the reveal of Akari Kagari's design:

This is her Human form

This is her partial form in all of its six-tailed glory

This is her partial form in all of its six-tailed glory. It has a more Anthropomorphic take, similar to Tazuna Kagemori. 

Fun fact: Kagari is a name that means 'bonfire' and Akari is a name that means 'Light'. And in Japan, your last name is first, so Kagari Akari means 'Bonfire Light'. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V. - Akari

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should probably check in on Andrew. I have been waiting outside the infirmary for a while now.