Chapter 26: Out of Sync?

*** Suggestive warning (Not as intense as Chapter 24)

*** Im so sorry this is so late! Iwrote this on my phone. It is hard to do it on my phone.

I wanted to release a chapter and get this to y'all as soon as I could., so I only got 4,000 words in.

Hope you enjoy the chapter, and hopefully I can get my new laptop by the time of the next one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V. - Diana Cavendish

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay in bed in a robe after a shower, in awe of the last hour...

Nwoye and I really did it. And I enjoyed every second of it.

Of course, we didn't truly tie the knot, but that left me with a... Delicacy for my enjoyment to say the least.

I hear the bathroom door open and see Nwoye come out in a robe. He laid on the bed with me and sighed before holding my hand

"I love you, Diana."

I nuzzle up beside him and smile.

"I love you too, Nwoye. I'm so happy I got to do that with you."

"I'm glad you found me pleasurable since... Well, you know."

"It was the perfect size for me, Nwoye. No need to think you are too much for me."

He sighed.

"I'm glad. I wish only to bring you pleasure, not pain."

I wanted nothing more than to stay here with him. To stay in his loving embrace.

And that's what I will do.

I can only do it for a little while longer though. the tournaments are coming up, and I need to be well versed in my studies and magic before even thinking of participating, especially if Akko trains that new ability more.

But since I'm still here, maybe Nwoye and I can have another moment of intimacy~!

I'm sure he would have no quarrel with that...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.O.V - Andrew
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cheers to the health of Akko!" announced Frank to Louis and I.

Louis had a glass of brandy. And I, a shot of gin.

Frank, on the other hand, had a pint of fine gruit beer from Ireland.

We all downed our drinks with ease and contentment.

"Nothing like a good drink to ease the stress of school. Am I right me lads?"

"Agreed," chimed Louis, "the only thing that could make it better would be some tabac."

"Louis, we've been over this, it is tobacco."

"Can I not speak my language, Dalton?"

"When you are in France, yes. But you are currently in England."

"I just cannot win with you, can I?"

I chuckled at the scene before me.

"You two already letting the drink talk? I thought you two were stronger drinkers than that."