Chapter 24: A Quick 'Chat'

*** This takes place 4 days after Chapter 23

*** There are a lot of Perspective changes

*** Warning, this chapter gets suggestive.

***(Author' note, I don't understand a lot of fanfic lingo, but the suggestivness is very much a 'Lime', which to my knowledge is anything that is not penetrative sex.

So things like clothed dry humping/grinding, french kissing, groping, masturbation (even though I'm not going to depict that in this fic), dirty talk, undressing someone, etc.

I personally don't consider a half-naked or naked body to be a lemon thing. Only when said naked person has penetrative sex does it become lemon.

That being said, I will not write Lime actions with naked characters. I hope y'all understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V. - Diana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe I'm doing this...

Why did I allow Ada to persuade me to wear such uncouth attire? I'm dressed like an American woman.

'It will get Nwoye feeling the hots for you. Trust me, he'll love it!'

I just wanted to talk with him, not seduce him.

These shorts are so low it shows my hips and the upper part of my arse. This zip-up crop top is too small and shows the upper half of my breasts, and my nails are painted red, like some wanton mistress...

I can only imagine what will go through his mind when he sees me.

Nwoye isn't a guy who is a perverted thinker, unlike his sister. But if he sees me, the woman he loves, in this attire...

Will he really like it? I just don't want to seem like a harlot to him.

Luckily I have a robe to cover up what I am wearing. I don't think I could live with myself if anyone else but Nwoye sees me like this.

I've already shamed the Cavendish family once this week... I don't want to shame it again.

I walked the streets of Blythonbury in search of an inn called 'Enchantress' Trance."

It was somewhere not far from Luna Nova, luckily. It is the autumn season and it is nearing winter. Thankfully this robe is made for any type of weather.

I found the inn and went inside to see a man at the front desk.

"Pardon me sir, but I am looking for someone named Nwoye Achebe. He's... A friend of mine and I wish to see him."

The man looked up at me and picked up a smoking pipe from his desk. He puts it in his mouth before checking a clipboard.

"I see him. Let me call him though."

He grabs the phone before him and dials Nowye's room number.

The phone dials for a bit.

"Hello, Nwoye. It seems you have company to see you... Miss Cavendish, my good sir... No, not the tyrant and her spawn... Alright, I'll send her your way."

He puts down his phone and blows a puff of smoke.

"You're free to go up to room 205, Miss."

"Thank you."