Chapter 27

Warning: R-18

Screw Anatomy. There are two lips to kiss. One where my moans escape, one to feel his fingers.

I didn't want to use much force on Yuri because whether he had recovered or not, he had still undergone surgery. So when he pinned me down on the bed to take control, I didn't resist. I'll allow him to lead . . . but only for now.

"Aren't you tired?" he asked. Too gentlemanly of someone who is already on fire.

"I'm good at running rounds." I traced his jawline. "I don't mind having another one."

"Just one?" He sounded like complaining. "Maybe I expected a lot about your stamina."

I'm not dumb not to realize he's provoking me so I fed it. "It will depend on your performance. Can you multitask, mister businessman?" I'm more worried about him. He should take it easy. "Let's see how good are you in handling business?"

"How about you give me your consent?"

Kumunot ang noo ko. "I'm giving you my consent."

"No. I need a written consent and contract." Without leaving my top, he reached for the random paper and pen on my side table. "The terms and conditions are important."

My lips parted. "Are you nuts?" I frowned. How dare he stop doing me just for this?

He didn't bother to answer me. Above my head is the paper. He's writing something on it and it took him so long to finish. Muntik na akong bumangon. The whole time he was doing it, I was holding back my grin.

"Here. Sign it," aniya nang tila matapos na.

Humugot ako ng malalim na hininga. Binasa ko ang sinulat niya. Titulo pa lang, napairap na 'ko.

BUSINESS AGREEMENT

This Business Agreement dated on this 17th day of September, 2023 is entered into by and between the following people.

Name: Ulysses Ridgen Ōsama Suarez
Located at: El Dorado, Manila, Philippines

Name: Maurice Severina De Morga
Located at: El Dorado, Manila, Philippines

WHEREAS, the above-named people wish to associate themselves as partners in a business as set forth in this agreement.

WHEREAS, the partners acknowledge that they have read and understood all the terms and conditions herein and agreed to be bound by the same.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

The business partners hereby grant each other consent to kiss, bite, touch, have intimate conversations, and make love.

The partners are allowed to take each other's clothes off and get naked.

The partners shall have the right to moan, ask for more, and express pleasure.

The term of this agreement shall be 1000 years. Upon the expiration date, this agreement may be renewed upon mutual agreement of both parties.

"You're really . . ." I can't stop laughing at this tough situation. "Yuri, are you asking me to sign this?"

"Above your name." He handed me the pen.

"What the fuck are you?"

"Unless there's a contract, nothing is valid."