3.

Jimin pulled his pants up buckling the belt. "I don't understand why you can't just stay?" Jungkook called him out who was lying on the bed naked resting his hands behind his head he didn't even bother covering himself as he stares Jimin wearing pants.

Jimin stands up wearing the tshirt ignoring Jungkook "Just stay, it's still dark outside it's not safe" Jungkook's eyes were fixed on him as Jimin kept wandering around collecting his things.

"Stop acting like you care" Jimin halts his movements and stared at the man lying on the bed. Jimin and Jungkook agreed on having sex whenever both of them needed they are not friends or in any kind of relationship they both needed sex that's it and Jimin hates it because they can't have anything more than that he hated having sex with Jungkook he hated being in this house because it's hurting him knowing he can't have more than sex.

"Acting?! You are the one who barges into my house at 2 Fucking AM and we fuck for like hours and now you want to leave just like that?!" Jungkook raises his voice standing up from his place. "And like you said I don't care it's just if something happens to you this what we are having will stop and i don't want that"

Jimin glared walking towards naked Jungkook closing the distance between them. It hurts hearing how Jungkook just cares because he is afraid that their little fucks will stop. How much Jimin wanted to break off this relationship which was nothing but sex but he couldn't because of course Jungkook is a real good fucker.

"You got what you wanted and i got what I wanted so why are you arguing over this it's not like I'll die or something" Jimin said in a clam voice his eyes still giving Jungkook the most dangerous glare.

"Whatever" Jungkook rolls his eyes and proceeds to wear his pants "And stop fucking around with my girlfriend" Jimin says backing off and sits on the bed wearing his socks.

"Your girl-..." Jungkook scoffs "She is the one who throws herself at me it's not my fault" Jimin sighs walking towards the door and glances back at Jungkook who is busy with his cell phone wearing his pants only.

"Anyways, Does she even give a better blowjob?" Jungkook asked tossing his cell phone aside. He walks to Jimin displaying his bare chest. "What?!" Jimin gasps when his back meets the closed door he didn't realize when he started moving back.

His eyes moved from Jungkook's chest to his eyes his heart banged against his chest seeing Jungkook staring down at him. "You heard me" Jungkook tilts his head walking more closer than he was. He bent down his nose almost touching Jimin's.

"W-why w.. Would you care?" Jimin somehow speaks in spite of the strange atmosphere building around him he couldn't focus on anything his mind keeps distracting because of Jungkook's bare built chest. He hates how much effect Jungkook had on him just by showing his chest.

"Don't worry next time I'll make sure to give a better blowjob than her" Jungkook pinches the shorter's nose and goes back to the bed. "This is not right" Jimin mumbles not liking the atmosphere around him, not liking why his heart was beating like crazy. He was falling too hard for him "Did you say something?!" Jungkook asks looking up at Jimin.

Jungkook's doe eyes fixed on him his lips presses into a thin line his messy hairs falling on his eyes not allowing Jimin to look in your his eyes. Jimin felt a sudden urge to move his bangs a little so that he could just stare at thoes eyes forever.

Jimin bites his lips trying to distract himself from his thoughts. "Your dog shut him up" Jimin walks out of the room and sees the dog barking at him he ignores the dog and walks outside the house slamming the door shut. He releases his breath he was holding and brings his hand to his chest feeling his rapid heart beat he could feel tears in his eyes "Why is it so fucking hard to control myself" He mumbles patting his cheat lightly.

--

Jimin enters his house kicking the trash which was all over the floor he glanced around to see his mom lying on the couch while the TV was on. He sighs looking at the sight he refused to believe it was his house.

The room was dark only the television light flashed across the room clothes and packets of snacks were lying all over the floor. He made his way straight to his room ignoring all the mess. "Where were you all night?" His mom asks lifting her haed up from the arm rest.

"None of your business" Jimin opens his door and walks inside slamming the door shut. He throws himself on the bed to take a short nap if there was anytime left before his time for work. It's sunday luckly it was holiday or he would have to go to school with those dark circles and exposed neck which were covered with purple and red marks.

He release a deep breath when there was a knock on the door "Jimin-ahh. I want to talk open the door" He turned on the other side putting a pillow over his ears. He tries his best to avoid his mother because she is not as motherly as other mothers out there.

There are times when he forgets who is younger here all she does is eat sleep and watch her favorite show on the TV never asks if he needed something or how was his school or is he coping up with the studies and part time work because the only source of income in the house is Jimin. He works for 3 part time jobs to meet the daily needs.

It was the fifth time his mom harshly banged the door making him hiss in frustration "Mom, go away I don't wanna talk" He yelled and the banging finally came to halt. He feels guilty to be rude with her but how can he not when the person he needs the most is not there. She doesn't even talk to him unless she needs money or something to eat because she can't even cook.

--

Jimin lazily walks inside the restaurant immediately going to the changing room to wear his uniform. He only took 2 hours of sleep and he somehow avoided his mom when he tried to talk to him. He opens up his locker ignoring the existence of the man who was changing beside him.

"Ohh you look tired Jimin" Jimin slams the door shut removing the uniform "I am not in the mood Jungkook" Unfortunately Jungkook and Jimin work at the same restaurant but it's a relief that Jimin doesn't always have to face him because Jungkook works as a delivery guy and Jimin is just a waiter.

"Woahh" Jungkook watches him go as he stares at Jimin's back a little limp in his walk didn't go unnoticed by him he smirked to himself feeling proud of his doing.

Jimin cleans the tables and places the chairs properly while Jungkook sits back eating chips watching Jimin do his work. It been 30 minutes since the restaurant his open and they had zero delivers so Jungkook sits back doing nothing enjoying the time because he knows when the rush comes in there is not break.

The door swangs open with jiggling bells as both the males shot their heads up towards the door. "Welcome-" Jimin sees a familiar girl walking in. "Ohh Yejin-ahh" Jimin approches her with a smile on his face "Jiminiee" Yejin sings pulling him into a hug.

Jimin pulls back and kisses her "How are you early?" Jimin pulls back still holding her shoulders. Yejin who is Jimin is currently dating she always meets Jimin in the evening after Jimin is done working so they can walk home together but today it surprised Jimin when he was early.

Jungkook watches the couple smirking seeing how lovely dovely boyfriend he was being. Jungkook knows better how Jimin moans under him.

"Ohh yeah a friend will be joining me" Jimin nods taking her to a table. "So are you ready for ordering?!" Jimin pulls out his notepad and a pen ready to write the order down. "I will order when he arrives" She smiles.

He..?

His lips formed a 'O' as he puts his notepad back to his pocket. "Then should I bring you water atleast?!" Jimin pouts. "Yeahh water will be fine" Jimin nods repeatedly before talking his steps to the kitchen.

"Ohh Jungkook i didn't saw you. You look good today"

"Ohh thank you you look beautiful as always"

Jimin rolls his eyes hearing the conversation. "Ohh thank you you look beautiful as always" He mimics Jungkook sticking his tongue out.