10.

Jimin kept looking at his cell phone waiting for Jungkook's text after he texted Jungkook that he won't be coming he was hoping Jungkook to text back convincing Jimin to come give a reason why Jimin should come but there was nothing the text messages was left seen.

"It's not like I care" Jimin sighs telling himself that it wasn't affecting him he throws his cell phone aside and stood in front of the large mirror in the dance studio. He had missed the practice for a week Hoseok had sent him the new choreography he is a quick learner so he didn't took much time to learn this new choreography he just had to be fluent in every beats.

Dance is the only mean he can get into a good college he is good at his grades but apparently those won't get him into the college he dreams for and the fees for the same is more than Jimin can afford so he has to make this right he has to dance well so that he can get the scholarship so he can't let Jungkook ruin this he can't be distracted he has focus.

Trying to keep himself away from Jungkook's thoughts he takes his position before the music starts "I have got this" He motivates himself and before following the beats he moves his body in a flow remember everything that had happened. He jumps spinning himself swiftly as the moment of him getting the letter from his mother falshed across his mind.

He spins circling around the studios on his toes throwing hands in and out recalling himself when trying to drown himself at the bath tub the day after his mom left he returns back to the position where he started dancing and layed down his hands and legs dancing on the song the moment of him giving cold shoulder to Taehyung and Yejin's crying face flashed.

He does the choreography feeling every beat he dances swallowing every rhythm the moment of him hugging Hoseok and Taehyung falshed in front of him. He wanted to keep these memories away while he wanted to get this choreography right but he couldn't help but feel every emotions releasing out the anger, frustration, guilt and sadness rushing through his veins whenever he moves his body.

He stayed at his ending position for a few seconds while he panted lightly the moment Jungkook smiling at him falshed across his eyes and he let's himself fall on the ground covering his face with his hands trying to control his tears from falling out.

"I can't do this anymore" He cries letting our everything he was holding for the whole time even though he got the choreography right he wasn't happy it felt like happiness was sucked out of his life if Hoseok would be watching him now he would have said "I am proud of you. You did well" He could hear Taehyung cheering for him standing at the corner of the dance studio even though he is not allowed to be in there but they weren't there Jimin was the one pushing them away.

He sobs hitting his chest forming a fist. Dancing was the only thing he enjoyed but now that was gone too he looked towards his cell phone getting a sudden urge to call Jungkook. He held himself back looking away from the cell phone "No" He mumbles but still extends his hand to get the cell phone.

He scrolled through the contacts his hands trembled seeing Taehyung's and Hoseok's name how much he wanted to hear their voice how much he just wanted to leave everything and be with them he was holding himself. More tears fall as he threw the cell phone aside "It's not time of this" He shook his head wiping his tears with his sleeves.

He has to let of that thought he has to focus on the choreography he has to get in to that college he can't be weak now. Tears never stopped falling because he was still hurting how hard he tries to forget everything he can't.

He takes his position ready to dance but before he could move his body he falls on the floor his legs giving up his body was shivering his vision was blurry he couldn't focus he couldn't think straight.

Gathering everything he got he stood up facing the large mirror he realses a deep breath and took his  position the music starts and his body automatically reacted to the rhythm of the music every beat, every notes he jumped spinned moved his body swiftly keeping all the thought away he imagined Hoseok and Taehyung are watching him and he needs to impress them showing how good he is.

He imagined Taehyung yelling his name he imagined hearing Hoseok praising him on every spin and jump he imagined his dance teacher watching him so that he didn't made a mistake he smiled whenever he faces the mirror even though he still had wet tears on his face he danced gracefully.

It was his mistake to think negatively he should have imagined these stuffs from the start but still inside his heart was hurting but he couldn't let his hurting heart ruin this. This was more important than anything even if he has to keep a fake happy joyfully person from outside he will.

Jimin ended his dance giving a joyfull ending position he was tired he never gets tried much for him this was nothing but today it felt like he had climed a huge mountain he could collapse anytime his eyes we're heavy his chest moved up and down as he was breathing heavily.

All this time he didn't know someone was watching him until he heard them clap.

"Woahh.. Bravo.."