16.

Jimin walked through the large gates his hands interlocked with Taehyung who kept pulling him deeper inside the grand mansion.

His eyes wandered around expecting loud music, a crowd of people dancing, eating, making out and what not but his eyes met nothing no one was there no loud music no people.

Confused he kept follow Taehyung inside where Hoseok lead them. The door opened and soon they were in the huge living room. Whoever was this guy he surly was rich.

He didn't pay much attention to how beautiful this house was he didn't care how every thing was clean and tidy he was just here to spend a few hours and then head back to work so he patiently sat on the couch between Taehyung and Hoseok.

They weren't alone of course Jungkook and his friends were there he purposely kept his gaze down to the beautiful carpet not wanting to meet eyes with Jungkook.

There could be around twelve people who were chatting and laughing on something which he didn't care about even Hoseok was involved in the conversation, well of course he knows every single person in the school.

"Finally you guys are here" Eunwoo arrived taking a seat on the couch in front of them. Jimin finally shot his head up accidentally catching Jungkook who was already staring at him his expression unreadable. His heart raced feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Jimin instantly peeled his eyes off the boy to look at Eunwoo. He just needs to avoid Jungkook and everything will be fine. No one has to face trouble.

"So these are your friends?" Eunwoo continued facing Jimin and Taehyung "Yup! Jimin and Taehyung thought it'll be fun if I brought them" Hoseok beams pointing at them.

Jimin gulped feeling everyone's eyes on him oh, how much he hated that "Hi.. Uhmm Happy Birthday" He forced a smile hating every second that passed because no said anything but exchanged looks.

"It's tomorrow but thanks" Eunwoo smiled after a few seconds passed "Ohh sorry... Uhm Happy birthday in advance then" Jimin mumbled returning his gaze back to the carpet feeling a bit embarrassing as people were still staring at him. He wanted nothing but the couch to swallow him.

"Thanks you are the first person to wish me"

Everyone knew his birthday was tomorrow except him.

Wow

Taehyung decided to save his best friend by grabbing everyone's attention "Hiee~" He waved pulling the biggest smile but his confidence flew out of the window when everyone's eyes were on him.

When he realized that everyone was staring at him and how it feels to be a center of attraction he lowered his gaze clinging into Jimin "I am Taehyung" He pouts cheeks turning vibrant red.

"Awww" The people cooed seeing how cute Taehyung was looking when he tried to hide himself.

Everyone already knew them Hoseok was their friend because of his friendly and bright personality, Taehyung is known as the cutest person to ever exists, every girl is jealous of that boy he can pull more boys than any other girl could ever pull in their whole life.

Meanwhile Jimin who was known for dating Yejin.

Ouch

"Anyways guys the reason I called you day before my birthday is.." Eunwoo continues gathering everyone's attention back "Well, I have planned a two day party"

Eunwoo pauses satisfied with everyone's confused faces. He smirks resuming back to taking "See I'll be honest with you guys my parents are away for a week and i have full access to everything because they felt bad for leaving me alone for on my birthday"