23.

The school cafeteria is definitely a place where animals gather to gossip after being locked away for days. Jimin and Hoseok were sitting in the middle of the chaos. Sitting in the cafeteria is bad idea but sitting in the middle is horrific. There they should have just sat on their usual place in the corner.

Jimin blankly stares at his lunch which is now cold. It's been 3 days since his brother started living with him but the strange thing is that until now everything is going.... normal?

Dohyun made breakfast everyday and even talked normally by calling Jimin by his nickname asking him if he needed anything and always said "Be safe" Whenever Jimin leaves the house he even texted Jimin asking when he will be home and asked about his work timings. Jimin is not used to this he doesn't even know how Dohyun got his number in first place. He is acting strange. He is acting like a... Brother?

Jimin shakes his head. No, he can't fall into his trap this has to be trap he cannot easily trust Dohyun not in just 3 days he is a devil. One cannot know what he is planning. With his mom being absent he definitely can not trust him. His life is in line here.

"---AND THEN BANG!!"

Jimin flinches when he hears someone yelling behind him he looks over his shoulder to see a group of boys discussing about some thriller movie they watched.

Not interested in their gossip Jimin's eyes wander around the table and spots Hoseok busy texting someone and he is not looking calm. He watched to the third seat hoping to find Taehyung but found that spot empty he raises an eye brow "Hyung, where is Tae?"

Jimin looks around the crowd to find Taehyung maybe he is still stuck at the big ass line and hadn't gotten his lunch. "I don't know either he just disappeared during the party I texted him and called him he didn't answer any of those" Hoseok tossed the phone aside on the table and grabbed his orange juice taking a sip. "I thought he went home he might be too drunk to text or call but the problem his he is skipping his school since then I just got a text from him he says he is sick"

"And you believe him?" Jimin asks knowing that Taehyung is lying even if he gets sick he always answers their calls. Jimin suddenly remembers the night of the party even he tried calling Taehyung but couldn't reach him.

"I donno" Hoseok shrugs finishing  his orange juice "I'll get another one" He announces before pushing himself off the chair and marches towards the vending machine which is still occupied by the big line waiting for their snacks.

Jimin sighs pulling out his cell phone and texted Taehyung to call back as soon as he gets the text but before he could hit the send button the door of the cafeteria swang opened with a loud noise grabbing everyone's attention.

He watches as a bunch of boys entering the cafeteria wearing basketball jerseys, yelling and talking about a basketball match they might have won. Jimin's eyes instantly spots Jungkook in the group who was panting lightly as beads of sweat hanged on his hairs his jersey was wet as it hugged his chest displaying his muscular chest and harden nipples.

"Ow— what the—"

Jimin almost yelled when the hot chocolate was spilled all over him.
"Oh my god I am so sorry bro"
Jimin looked over his shoulder to see a guy smiling at him he was obviously not looking apologetic. Jimin stands grabbing the tissue papers wiping the brown liquid off his shirt ignoring the person who should have apologized in proper way if he made a mistake.

"Oh Jimin let me help you with that" The boy approach him but Jimin took a step back "No. Thank you" Jimin didn't wanted to argue with this guy so he stepped away as the whole cafeteria was watching him and he didn't want to create a sence.

"Yahh! Jimin I said I will help you" The boy took a large step towards Jimin only to stumble purposely and pushed the poor guy making him fall on the floor hitting his back on the ground, dropping the food tray the person was holding on Jimin.

The few tables near Jimin's gasped seeing food all over him even Jungkook saw the boy pushing Jimin. Jungkook clenched his fist wanting to punch that fool on his face for causing unnecessary drama which included Jimin.

It was obvious that the boy was targeting Jimin on purpose and Jungkook wanted to go and beat the shit out of the boy but his legs never moved he stayed there far away from Jimin watching how the kids around are now whispering and making fun of Jimin he wanted to yell at everyone, tell them to shut up but he just sat there clenching his fist harder until his knuckles turned white.

Jimin stands up brushing himself. He knew what was going on here he wasn't dumb but he knows he isn't strong enough to fight the boy in front of him even if he tried he will end up getting beaten because of the boy's minions.

At this moment when he is feeling helpless he doesn't know why his red teary eyes made their way to Jungkook's direction only to see an apologetic look on his face. Whenever he feels helpless why does he think about Jungkook? why does he want Jungkook by his side when no one else is?

He has no idea.

He turns around and exiting the cafeteria. The only thing that he knew was he needs to get out of here, he doesn't want to show himself to anyone he wants to disappear. He feels pathetic. Helpless.

Jimin kept running until he found the restroom and locked himself inside one of the stall and looked down at his messy self. He had forgotten about Jungkook but now that he saw him all the emotions he is trying to shut away are coming back to him. He sighs rubbing his eyes not wanting to cry he wasn't feeling sad he wasn't angry he was just feeling.... Empty.

He knew that the guy was just trying to bully him, make fun of him and he would have cried if situation were different but he didn't he already had problems to deal with and this is just not worth worrying about at the point. He feels pathetic to cry over this. He hates this.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden knock on the door.

"Come out Jimin"