26.

At the party night~

Yoongi was watching Taehyung dancing on the loud pop music he watched the way he moved his hips so effortlessly to every beat. It looked like he didn't care about the surrounding. He was inside his own bubble enjoying alone.

Yoongi's eyes travelled to the people around the dancing boy Hoseok was no where to be seen. Taehyung was alone. He could see how some people were watching him with not so friendly eyes and Yoongi can't blame them Taehyung literally was looking like a full course meal.

Grey sleeves oversized T-shirt that was tucked in from front with his matching grey sweats pants, adding the sliver neck accessories and sliver bracelets his hair sleek exposing his forehead. The outfit might not be that attractive but Taehyung never dressed like that the boy is only seen in hoodies with sweater paws but tonight he is triggering a lot of people.

He looked hot not cute but hot.

Yoongi watched Hoseok approaching Taehyung calling him by shaking his shoulder. Yoongi guessed the boy cannot hear because of the loud music. Hoseok pulled him closer whispering something to him and after a few nods Taehyung started approaching where Yoongi was sitting with his drink.

Taehyung didn't look at Yoongi and stood in front of the table searching for a drink that Hoseok might have asked for. He pouts when he was having a hard time to find the right bottle of alcohol.

"Want any help sweetie?" A boy approached to Taehyung and he instantly took a step back shaking his head as no his head was hanging low and his lips trembling. He looked like a baby in a hot body.

The whole time Yoongi could only think about how will those trembling lips taste and damn how will they look when he will moan Yoongi's name when he fucks the shit out that babyboy.

He sees how Taehyung took another step back when the boy was about to touch Taehyung's cheeks. Yoongi sighs getting up "Back off" He said standing in front of Taehyung. The boy wasn't really in the mood to listen to Yoongi so instead of backing off he smirked.

"I don't want to" The boy tilts his head looking at the small figure behind Yoongi though they are of same height but now for the moment he appeared to be a small like a kid who was lost and scared.

"Oh trust me you want to" Yoongi glared at the boy and seemed like the boy got the signal that if he doesn't back off now he will probably regret it. Everyone knows who Yoongi is he might be a calm unbothered person however you shouldn't mess with him when he is not in a mood he might even kill a person if he pissed.

There was a rumor that once someone tried to bully him thinking he is quiet, weak and will never try to complain to someone Yoongi stabbed a pencil on the boy's neck and then the boy was never seen. But again it is probably a rumor.

The glare that the boy receiving now was the last warning and after that he might get beaten to shit so he was smart even to back off.

"Fucking shit" The boy growled walking past Yoongi who now sat back to his place grabbing another drink simply ignoring Taehyung's existence.

Taehyung stood there for a second before searching for the bottle that Hoseok asked him to bring. He knew he needed to thank Yoongi but it was so damn hard he didn't know where to start.

First he is scared of Yoongi well he is scared of every person except his friends and second whenever he tries to speak he always ends up stuttering and saying weird things.

He glanced at Yoongi and saw him drinking looking around and then his gaze caught Taehyung's. Though the eye contact was only for a split second Taehyung could hear his heart racing even in the loud music which was playing in the background.