28.

Present~

Yoongi smirks proudly after spilling everything and watches how the other two react. Namjoon was too shocked to say anything, he thought Yoongi will just tell them how he got the fuck out of Taehyung but what he didn't knew was Yoongi's detailed narration of sex. Meanwhile while Jungkook rested his back crossing his arms over his chest processing everything that he heard.

"So what are you guys now? Are you dating or something?" Namjoon asks not expecting that Taehyung would give in that easily but he knew Yoongi better he might look like a small innocent cat but he is nowhere near that word.

"Dating?!" Yoongi laughs shaking his head finding it funny that they expect him to date. He is not a stupid fool who just fucks people like maniac he has a type too and he wants only one person in the world and that's Hoseok. No one can replace that not even Taehyung.

"You know who I wanna date, Taehyung is one of those people who I just wanted to fuck" Yoongi took down the notes the teacher had written on the board.

The class was started a long time ago but who cares no one listens to what the teacher barks anyways. The teacher didn't notice the boys talking at the back, well she didn't care if they were studying or not she didn't want to waste her time getting everything to listen to her if kids really wanted to study they would it's their loss if they don't The teachers are getting paid anyway.

"So that's it?" Jungkook asks not liking Yoongi's behavior "Yeah..?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow not knowing what Jungkook was getting at.

"Hyung, I know things work differently for you and i get it but don't you think this is wrong especially with Taehyung?" 

Yoongi huffs "Why?"

Yoongi knew it was wrong. He knew he is wrong. It was fine if it was someone else. But Taehyung is different he is different from others and Yoongi is upset for what he did he just don't want to admit it out loud.

"He has skipped school for 3 fucking days and we know the reason you know how fragile and delicate he is how pathetic he would have felt when he realized that he was nothing but just a one night thing"

Jungkook and everyone knows Taehyung and his innocence he also know how Yoongi is both of them are friends since a very long time but Yoongi should have atleast considered the burnett's feeling before fucking him.

"Why are you making me the villain here he should have known it was a one night thing it's not my fault if his poor ass couldn't handle this" Yoongi almost yells making the teacher and a few students who were genuinely studying glare at him. After muttering a small apology he turned to Jungkook again.

Yes, Yoongi felt bad for 3 fucking days he is trying to ignore Taehyung's texts and calls he was feeling like shit everytime he sees Taehyung's name popping on his screen he couldn't help but think about those innocent coffee eyes.

But he keeps beating himself saying he is not not like this that he shouldn't grow soft but he is failing to do so. He doesn't like this and it's fucking up his mind. He never thought about those people he slept with then why thinking about Taehyung is messing his mind? Why was he suddenly feeling like shit?

"Still, this is not cool" Jungkook sternly says closing his books shoving them inside his backpack. He proceeds to walk out of the class not wanting to be in the same room as Yoongi. "Mr. Jeon where do you think you are going?" The teacher asks but Jungkook was too mad to reply so he just leaves without saying anything.

--

After the long tiring day Jimin returns back home he purposely overworked because he didn't want to face his brother he looked at his watch "12:34" He nods to himself his brother might be asleep so he'll just go to bed peacefully.