6.

"Do you know we both can get suspended for fucking under the school premises"

Jungkook stands up and closes the gap between them "I want to get suspended" Jimin whispers taking another puff. Jungkook leans closer his lips brushing over Jimin's cheeks the tension between them becoming stronger and hungrier "Then I guess I will have to fuck you" Jungkook whispers connecting their lips.

Jimin moves his lips kissing Jungkook telling how much he needs it how much he is starving. He wants to forget everything that had happened the past whole week he wants to feel needed he wants Jungkook to need him the way he does at least there is someone who needs Jimin at the moment.

Jungkook bites Jimin's lips sliding his tongue inside assuring Jimin that he needs him too, he was starving too. Jungkook have had sex with Jimin experiencing all kind of emotion, when he is happy they have sex, when he is angry the have sex which is the most satisfying sex and when he is sad they have sex there was a time when Jimin cried while Jungkook was fucking him the raven haired panicked and was about to pull out but Jimin stopped him saying he needs Jungkook to fuck him harder than ever but today, here Jimin was different he didn't showed any kind of emotion, he was blank.

Jimin drops the cigarette and wrappes his arms around Jungkook's neck pulling him closer his legs hugging Jungkook's waist. Jimin leans back resting on the wall behind as Jungkook slips his hands inside Jimin's hoodie. Jungkook drags himself out of the kiss and attacks Jimin's neck and collar bone while his hands running on Jimin's back and chest.

"Fuck-uhmm" Jimin moans feeling Jungkook's ever touch Jungkook hands stops when he took Jimin's nipples between his fingers and squeezed them. Jungkook rubs his slightly hard clothed member on Jimin's "Jungkook do it now" Jimin places his hands on Jungkook's shoulder telling him he needs Jungkook inside him now.

Jungkook groans not wanting to plug himself from Jimin's neck he smells so good but he drags himself back sliding down his pants and boxers Jimin stands up and does the same turning himself back leaning forward against the wash basin. "You are so sexy" Jungkook grabs Jimin's ass giving him a loud spank.

"Aahuummm" Jimin moans biting his lips controlling himself from moaning loudly his heart bounced when Jungkook just spanked him out of no where it felt so satisfying after everything he did today it seemed right they were in a public restroom anyone can enter any moment but they didn't fear anyone at the moment. "Spank me again" Jimin whispers.

Jungkook smirks "Please me" Jungkook rubs his hand on the spot where he had spanked earlier teasing the boy who was desperate under him. Jimin squeezes his eyes shut he wanted to argue because he didn't like what Jungkook asked him he hates when Jungkook does that but his desperate self didn't cared.

"Are you not going to?" Jungkook asks pinching the the boy's butt cheeks. Jimin moans liking everything Jungkook was doing.

Jungkook postions his length in front of Jimin's entrance. Jimin's eyes widened he wasn't expecting Jungkook would just fuck without preparing him but did the boy complained? Of course not.

"Please spank me again Jungkook" Jungkook pushed himself in "Uhmmm" Jimin bites his lips controlling his moans as much as possible. "That's right do it again" Jungkook scoffs thrusting slowly.

"Please spank me again please"

*Spank*

"Ahhhmmffff" Jimin cups his mouth muffling his scream. Jungkook started thrusting harder he notices how Jimin is trying to control his screaming and moans they can't make noise they were in the public restroom so he presses his chest on Jimin back and places his hand in front of Jimin "Bite it down" Without thinking anything Jimin takes Jungkook's skin between his teeths biting it hard whenever Jungkook thrusted in.

The more Jimin bites to muffle his screams and moans the more Jungkook thrusts in deeper and faster hitting straight to the boy's prostate. "Uggghhh Bite it harder... Fuck" Jungkook rasps enjoying this. For him he unlocked a different kind of pleasure he keeps thrusting harder wanting to feeling the pain in his arm while the other hand kept spanking Jimin giving him satisfying pain.

Jimin felt tears in the corner of his eyes getting the pleasurable shivers all over him. Blood started streaming out from Jungkook's arm giving Jimin salty and metallic taste of blood but this small wound didn't stopped them. Jungkook fucked him more harder getting aggressively amused.

--

Jungkook takes a picture of his hand where Jimin had left bite marks "Why would you take a picture of that it's gross" Jimin scrunched his nose wearing his pants. Jungkook looks up at Jimin his legs were trembling lightly as he tried to fix his pants he looked up to see Jimin's pouty lips and puffy cheeks his black hairs covering his eyes as he was looking down.

Jimin turns around looking himself at the mirror Jungkook watches him as Jimin looks at his neck. Jimin brushes his fingers on the hickeys Jungkook gave he closely watches how Jimin's finger are running on his smooth soft skin. Jungkook gulps.

A tickle ran through his spine he quickly looked away rubbing the back of his neck "I.. It's j-just your first time leaving a mark on me so i wanted to preserve it" Jungkook gritted his teeth

When did he start looking that attractive..?

Sure Jimin was attractive but it never bothered Jungkook when they were not in bed he finds Jimin attractive when he is under him but today something was different.

He shook his thoughts away "Fuck it" Jungkook removed the box of cigarettes pulling out another stick to smoke he was about to light it up when there was sudden chattering approaching towards the restroom.

Jimin quickly looks up meeting Jungkook's gaze he hurriedly went inside one of the stalls hiding himself Jungkook following him behind inside the same stall.

Even though they are fully dressed and not in an awkward sex position he still wants to hide he doesn't want anyone to think about Jimin and Jungkook being together.

Never.