27.

Taehyung pulled back immediately from the kiss he never imagined would happen. He panicked covering his mouth not believing what he did. Even though his lips were on Yoongi's for a few seconds only he still regretted it. Millions of thoughts started racing in his head.

He looked at Yoongi who just started back at him with no expression. Taehyung wanted to bang his head somewhere.

What was he thinking?

Why did he do it?

Is he that desperate?

"Oh my god.. I- am sorry.. I- i shouldn't have done it I'm so so-" Before Taehyung could say anything further Yoongi connected their lips together. Again.

By now Taehyung's face was red he was embarrassed he was flattered he never expected Yoongi to kiss him.

Yoongi the school's fuck boy is kissing him now and all he was thinking is how fast his heart is beating. He didn't want to pull back he wants to keep going. He didn't care who Yoongi was, no other person had made him feel this way. No one has ever made him feel wanted.

Taehyung has kissed before but what he was having with Yoongi was completely different and he wasn't complaining about it.

Yoongi slides his tongue in and Taehyung lets his body lose its control and lets Yoongi do whatever he wants. Now he was not going to pull away or stop.

Yoongi kissed Taehyung hungrily in a threatening way it wasn't the passion and love that Taehyung has experienced before it was different. Yoongi was desperate and Taehyung could feel it. He liked it.

"Don't be sorry" Yoongi says pulling back giving both of them time to breathe. Taehyung pants lightly examining Yoongi's facial features how the boy wanted to touch his cheeks, his eyes, his lips cup his face and kiss him again.

Taehyung stared into his beautiful but dangerous cat eyes which stared back at him his wet parted pink lips yelling they wanted.

Taehyung wanted more but he didn't say or do anything he was afraid that if he did anything Yoongi will disappear and he didn't want that he just wanted to do what Yoongi told him it felt right whatever was happening felt right.

Yoongi raises his hands and wipes the tear that rolled down Taehyung's cheeks leaning a bit closer. Taehyung gulps when he feels Yoongi's hot breath hitting his face he clenched his fist trying to control his shaky self.

Yoongi noticed how red Taehyung was he was probably trembling but Yoongi didn't cared he was amused how his touch made Taehyung trembling he was imagining things that would make Taehyung weak from every part.

Yoongi moved his face towards Taehyung's neck and brushed his lips. He tried his luck but he didn't want to push it if the boy says stop he will but he knew the boy won't say a word so he tried to turn Taehyung on and felt like he was succeeding.

He knew Taehyung wanted to kiss more, he knew the boy was liking everything he was doing but he would keep quiet and let Taehyung voice what he wanted.

This is his chance, his chance to scratch one of the things he wanted from the list. He wanted to fuck Taehyung and he thought this is his chance, he couldn't let go of that. He was trying so hard not to push the boy in front of him and fuck him right there but he had to have patients.

Taehyung is soft and emotional. Yoongi has to be careful he doesn't want to fuck up anything so going slow is the only option or otherwise if Taehyung is the one who says what he wants.

Taehyung on the other side was trying hard not to moan. Yoongi wasn't even kissing him only the touch of his lips was making the boy feel things he never felt before.