9.

Jimin arrived back home the place he hates more than anything he sits on the couch tossing his bag away he had to work overtime because of his unannounced leave for a week he was exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

He remembers the plans he made with Jungkook. He touched his fresh purple marks on his neck he remembers the moments they spent inside the restroom he remembering Jungkook's teeth on his neck the kiss the rough hungry kiss. Jimin gulped realising the impact Jungkook has on him just by thinking about the raven haired he feels dizzy he was falling for him and he has to get rid of this before it's too late.

"It hurts..." He mumbles it was hurting him to be this way to always run to Jungkook whenever he needs to take out his emotions. He picks up his cell phone

Jimin: Can't come, sorry.

He sends the text and tosses his phone aside. Jungkook invited Jimin for his underground boxing match Jimin knows he will win, he always does so there was no point to going there and watching Jungkook knock out someone.

He boxes for three times a month and the price money for each match is a lot more than Jimin can earn in the whole year after working 3 part time job so Jungkook really doesn't have much problem when it's comes to money. He still works at a restaurant as a delivery guy to keep a good image to show his parents how responsible and independent he can be. .

Jimin glances at the watch "8:30PM" He still has 2 hours until his practise to he decides to take nap he bends taking the remote and turns the TV on putting a random channel and lays on the couch pulling a blanket over him. He can't sleep in a room too quiet It makes him feel alone and scared so he sleeps with the TV on imagining that his mother is watching it.

--

Jimin: Can't come, sorry.

Jungkook looks at the text while rubbing his fingers under his chin. He was pissed he really wanted to show him off his boxing skills but now Jimin is not coming.

"Is that Jimin guy?" Jungkook glances at Yoongi who was sitting at the couch opposite his legs parted his back resting behind comfortably while he was inhaling flavored air with a girl who is sucking and kissing his neck trying to get his attention but Yoongi seemed unbothered.

"Yeah..." Jungkook said bluntly rolling his eyes "Here" Yoongi extended his hand passing him the vape. "Seriously?! I have a match in a few minutes" Jungkook shakes his head resting his back on the couch "Take it you looked pissed it'll ease your mind" Yoongi pushes the girls a little tired with what she was doing he wasn't getting hard and now she was irritating him.

Jungkook sighs "I not pissed it's just..." Jungkook glances at his cell phone which is a few distance away from him he wanted to text him back convincing Jimin to come but it was getting out of hand he is always one Jimin looks down at he is always rude to him and orders him around like Jungkook is kind of a pet Jimin is feeding.

"Just what?!" Yoongi raised an eyebrow as Jungkook sighs "He just keeps ordering me around and doesn't treat me right" Jungkook pulls out the packets of cancer stick he didn't care if had a match in few minutes he needed to clam down he needed a distraction from thoughts of Jimin.

"Isn't he like your sex buddy?..." Yoongi hisses at the girl giving her a death glared when he cupped Yoongi's crotch. "Does he taste that good that you can't leave him?! You never stand a person who treats you like a shit" Jungkook pulled out a stick and held it between his lips searching for a lighter.

The girl reaches besides Jungkook handing him a lighter since she was not getting attention from Yoongi she chose Jungkook "Fuck off" Jungkook glares at her before she good touch him. "You guys are no fun" She rolls her eyes and leaves the room.

Jungkook glances at Yoongi who had a playfull smirk spread in his face Jungkook lights up his cigarette and took a puff "Why are you looking me like that?!" Jungkook narrows his eyes. "I am just wondering you might have something more than sex" Yoongi's smrik grew wider as he inhaled the flavored air.

"More than sex?!" Jungkook scoffs taking another puff from the cancer stick.

Is it more than sex?

Jungkook questioned himself why was he getting mad when Jimin said he couldn't come? Why did invited Jimin at the first place? Why did his heart raced earlier at the restroom by just seeing Jimin smile?

This reminded him when he first met Jimin he came searching for a job where Jungkook was already working he got the job and was working with him they didn't really talked much but they stared each other all the time sometimes Jimin caught Jungkook staring at him while he was working. One fine day Jungkook accidentally entered the changing room where Jimin was only in his pants and that's where they fucked for the first time.

The next day they behaved as if nothing happen and that one time thing didn't affected them but Jungkook he felt like he had tasted heaven and wanted more but he didn't wanted to be in a relationship he hates being in one he thinks it's a lot of work so he approach Jimin asking him to keeping having sex not strings attached.

Jimin hesitated at first but eventually he agreed to have sex whenever they needed it. At first everything was good but now something feels different and Jungkook couldn't figure out what.

"Whatever, I prefer his friends" Yoongi crosses his legs "Which one?!" Jungkook asks while watching the smoke disappearing in front of him. Yoongi brushes his fingers under his chin thinking about Jimin's friends. "The very handsome guy the one that has a box-like smile that cute little thing?!" Yoonhi scratches his head "Taehyung?!" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah the Taehyung guy I just wanna fuck him like I am just curious how he is like in bed under me" Jungkook nodds arching his eyebrows. "And the guy who falls on the floor while laughing?" Yoongi thinks hard trying to remember what his name was but couldn't remember.

"Hoseok!?" Jungkook says putting away the ciggarette. "Yeahh! That guy I want to have everything of him. Like what I mean is I want to fuck Taehyung just once nothing more than that but Hoseok I wanna do everything like I can date him he is totally my type"

Jungkook laugh amused by Yoongi "You really are built different" Yoongi shrugges feeling proud of himself. "What about Jimin don't you have any desires about him?" Jungkook curiously asks he doesn't like asking this but he wants to know what Yoongi thinks of Jimin.

"Uhmm.. Him" Yoongi takes a little time picturing Jimin in his mind as Jungkook watches him norrowing his eyes as if this question was really important to him.

"He might be good in bed but I don't want to have anything with him because he is yours"