7.

Jimin sits on the commode he hisses feeling the pain in his lower parts

Jungkook was rough today..

He looks down at his feet waiting for everyone to move out of the restroom. There was a lot going on in his mind he was tired his legs were trembling but he didn't care he was a bit scared because there were a bunch of students outside who could spot two people in a stall. He looks up at Jungkook who was standing on front of him he is busy texting someone. Jimin sighs looking down again.

"Heyy.. Do you know Yejin got dumped" Says a voice. Jimin bites his lips starting to feel a little guilty of what he did Yejin must be devastated.

"For real?! like I saw her leaving she said she was feeling sick" Said another boy.

"She was too good for him anyways" Said the third boy.
"But i still don't get why did that little bastard dumped her when he got everything in that girl" The first boy said.

Jimin bites his lips harder trying to distract himself what those boys were talking about but he couldn't what they said was true Yejin was too good for him she is one of the popular girls in the whole school she could have dated anyone yet she choose Jimin.

She liked him in genuinely. Jimin wouldn't get along in school much he used to only hangout with Hoseok and Taehyung but he was alone in class because the other had different classes. Yejin was the first person who approached him they were friends for few months before they started dating.

"It's for the best that they broke up maybe now I have a chance with her" The boys continued talking about Jimin not knowing he was right there listening to every word.

Jungkook looks down at Jimin to him biting his lips. He gulps seeing Jimin's smooth soft rosy lips between his teeth and how much Jungkook wanted to do that to pull Jimin up push him against the door and fuck him not caring about the people outside. He clenched his jaw immediately looks away burring his eyes back on his cell phone.

I am not falling for that again..

Jimin jumps a little when he felt his cell phone buzz. The talking of the boys outside were becoming worse and worse he didn't knew how long he had to hide here so he decided to just kill the time using the cell phone just like Jungkook is doing.

Jungkook: Stop doing that!

Jimin raised and eyebrow seeing jungkook's text who was just standing in front of him.

Jimin: Do what?!

Jimin looked up so see Jungkook typing on his cell phone. Jimin's phone buzzed again as he looked down looking at his screen.

Jungkook: Biting your lips... Stop doing that.

Jimin stops biting his lips right way. He didn't realise he was biting his lips till now.

Jungkook: So..

Jimin: So what?!

Jungkook: You really broke up with Yejin?

Jimin sighs thinking Jungkook must be happy knowing he broke up and now he'll probably tease him for no reason.

Jimin: Yes.

Jungkook: But why? You two were great together.

Jimin tilts his head and looked up meeting Jungkook's confused eyes. He thought Jungkook would tease him but he didn't. Jimin was finding hard to answer the question because of course it was because of Jungkook he broke up he didn't wanted to keep on cheating at Yejin he had many reasons to break up he was hurting because his mom left maybe he wanted to hurt someone make them feel the same he felt he didn't understand why he was feeling that way.