17.

The whole day went in blur all Jimin did was sit around  everywhere his butt took him he really wasn't in the mood to talk to any one even Hoseok and Taehyung were having fun with others he didn't mind though he was gald they left him alone. He wasn't in the mood to open his mouth anyways.

Now he sat on the edge of the pool his legs dipped in the pool he had a glass of beer watching people play around as a slow music hummed in the background.

Everyone was inside the pool except for Eunwoo and two another people he didn't knew the name of. He watched how everyone talked, drank and played around.

He saw Taehyung splashing water at Hoseok followed by his loud goofy giggles. Namjoon and Yoongi into some conversation as they laughed and giggled time to time. Jungkook and thers played a game that if you answered wrong you will be pushed into the pool and so far Jungkook was the only one in the pool. Eunwoo and other two just layed back enjoying their drinks.

Jimin sighs taking a sip from his beer dangling his leg under water. Maybe this wasn't all bad everyone was busy with themselves no one was bothering him and he tried to forget his work, school and other problems. It was quiet and he liked it.

"Hey Joon where is Jin why didn't you bring him" Eunwoo asked lifting his head. Everyone diverted their attention to Namjoon now stopping everything they were doing.

"Hes home his parents are super strict they don't allow him out at night, I offered to help him sneak out but he said no, has his bio homework" Namjoon frowns.

Eunwoo nods shifting his gaze to Taehyung and Hoseok "What about you guys? what's new?"

The duo shrugged "Nothings new" Hoseok says and goes back to playing with Taehyung not really interested in talking.

Eunwoo sighs letting his eyes fall on Jimin who had his head hung low staring at his drink "Hey Jimin!" He called grabbing the blonde's attention.

"Yeah?" Jimin gulped feeling everyone's eyes on him. He clutched his cup fearing why Eunwoo was suddenly interested in him.

"What's new?" He asked.

Jimin thought a bit not knowing what to say because everything is fucked and he doesn't want to talk about it especially here where there are people he don't know.

"N-nothing—"

"Well, he broke up with Yejin" A boy cuts in before he could say anything and again the topic he didn't want to talk about was been thrown towards him. The past few days flashed across his mind tauting him how an asshole he is.

"Yeah. Never really got to know the reason for that"

"Why would you dump her bro, she is so pretty"

"If I'd be Jimin i would never do that"

"Jimin really won in life"

Jimin lowered his head as every other started talking about him. He caught his lower lip between his teeth attempting to focus on himself. He tried to shut everyone's voice away but was failing miserably.

He took a glance at Jungkook who was just there drinking his beer not really interested in the conversation and then he was reminded again that Jungkook ignoring him was his fault.

"Guys you need to stop" Hoseok voiced out trying to shut everyone up and again another reminder to him that he can't even defend himself because he is at fault.

He simply stood up placing his beer cup at the side his head still low "Excuse me" He said softly before leaving the pool.

He ran as fast as he could to find the washroom it was difficult for him because this house was hell big with too many door that lead to God knows where.