8.

Jimin enters his classroom gathering his stuff. He scanned his seat a last time reassuringly if he didn't leave something before walking out of the class.

"Jimin-ahh!"

As the voice stopped him he squeezed his eyes knowing the owner of the voice. The one he wants to avoid.

"Can we talk?"

Jimin stood at the back of the school building the same place where he just broke a girl's heart. Taehyung in front of him tapped his feet waiting for someone to arrive "I am getting late please say whatever you want to and leave" Jimin said in a low voice starting to feel guilty for his behavior maybe after his little fuck with Jungkook earlier made his mind a bit clear.

He still wanted to be away from people he still was processing everything that had happened in the whole week he still didn't feel like talking to anyone about himself.

"Just wait for 2 more minutes Hoseok will be here" Taehyung pulled out his cell phone aggressively texted Hoseok. Jimin sighs it's already becoming difficult to deal with Taehyung and now Hoseok will be here too. He mentally noted not to breakdown in front of them if they ask anything about what recently happened.

"Why do you have to call him too can't you just—"

"Ohh sorry for the wait" Hoseok bends down cuping his knees panting heavily.

Taehyung nods and turns his gaze towards the boy standing in front if him hanging his head low. "Where were you the whole week?" Taehyung asked being straight forward. "I was busy" Jimin replied still looking at the ground he didn't have the courage to look up into Taehyung's eyes after being an ass to him.

"What kept you so busy that you didn't even answered any of our calls and texts?!" Hoseok stepped forward looking down at the boy. "I-I was.. The.. I lost my cell phone" Jimin didn't know what to say he hates lying to his friends but still he was doing that he is trying to shut himself away from them when they are just trying to help him.

Taehyung walked to him placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder "You know we are here for you right?!" Taehyung knows Jimin is lying he can't do anything to help him if Jimin doesn't share anything. "The whole week do you know what—" Taehyung took a deep breath trying to stay calm.

"—.. Hoseok Hyung skipped his practice for the whole week and covered your shift at the convenience store just because you won't lose your job I skipped my first lecture everyday and came to your house and waited for you to open the door for me wanting to make sure you were alright I know you were in there all the time" Taehyung placed his index finger on Jimin's chin and lifted his head up.

"We are not complaining we are just worried about you we are here to help you from whatever you going through" Hoseok constantly nods agreeing on every word Taehyung said. "We are not forcing you to say anything I can understand it must be hard but just don't shut us away"

Jimin looked into their eyes only to see purity worry and innocence how much he wanted to hug them tightly how much he wanted to cry out and tell them everything that's bothering him but he kept hesitating he bites his tongue preventing himself from breaking down he didn't wanted to cry not now in front of them.

What if they will leave him after knowing who he is? What will happen if he told them the reason he broke up with Yejin was because he was cheating on her while fucking Jeon Jungkook school's number one crush for his own needs and wants?

Will they stay?

"If you are thinking that we will leave you, abandoned you, you are so wrong if we wanted to do that we would have done it the day you pooped in your pants when you were in 2nd grade" It was as if Hoseok read his mind. Jimin looked at Hoesok who was hitting Taehyung while he was laughing Taehyung trying his best to control his anger.

"Hyung it hurts" Taehyung whines when Hoseok doesn't stop hitting Taehyung. Jimin looks down again mentally cursing himself for doubting his friends how can he think that they will leave why was he still hesitating "I-I am sorry" Both Taehyung and Hoseok stopped fighting and glanced towards Jimin "I need time" Jimin pinches his nose.

Both of them falshed a smile and pulled Jimin into a hug "You have all the time you want" Hoseok giggles hugging Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin clenched his fist controlling himself as much as he could he didn't deserve this they are too good him he will only hurt them and himself.

Why were they being so good to him?

He pulled away his heart getting heavier every second he couldn't stand in front of them it was getting difficult he will break down.

"I should go. I-Its getting late.." Taehyung and Hoseok nodded watching Jimin walk away from them he looked at each

"I hope he is alright"

Jimin walks on the street tears rolling down his cheeks he sniffs wipping away his tears feeling the world heavier around his shoulders the people passing by him stared at him but that didn't made him stop shedding his tears. He is blessed with friends that he didn't deserve, he wanted to run away where no one could find him hiding away so that he won't hurt his friends.

He wants to hug them cry with them tell them everything but he wasn't brave enough. Never in his life he had talked to someone about himself about how he feels. It is okay for him to keep it to himself rather talk it out because his heart get heavier every time he try to  speak.

He is happy around his friends they are happy around him so he doesn't see any reason to ruin everything just by his little problems.

So maybe it's better to keep his mouth shut.