11.

Clap..

Clap..

Clap..

"Woahhh bravo" The male walked towards Jimin who looked at him with confused eyes. He knows the person he has seen him school hanging out with Jungkook but couldn't recall the name.

The male scanned Jimin from top to bottom studying his every feature messy black wet hairs his pink plump parted lips his dark empty eyes the neck where can he spot some red purple marks his chest which was moving up and down with light pants showing his hard nipples underneath the black shirt which hugged his sweaty chest his slim little waist and finally his smooth perfecly shaped ass.

Sure Jungkook hit the jackpot..

The male bites his lips preventing himself from saying something that may offend the other. How much he was trying to control himself from slamming the black haired on the large mirror and leave new marks on his neck and then choke him while he fucked that boy to the point that he won't be able to dance for the whole month. He gulped still looking Jimin's butt with pure hunger and lust creating his own fantasies.

"Ahhumm"

Jimin fake coughed gaining the attention from the male who dragged his eyes from Jimin's ass and looked up at him tilting his head when he saw how confused Jimin looked.

"Don't tell me you didn't recognize me?!" The male arched an eyebrow and shrugged in surprise that Jimin didn't recognize him. He waits for a second expecting Jimin to say something but seeing the smaller was still confused He rolls his eyes as a small sigh escapes from his mouth. "I am Min Yoongi you might have seen me hanging out with Jungkook"

Jimin gaspes remembering the male "So what are you doing here?" Jimin crosses his arms protectivly when he saw how Yoongi was looking at him. The thing that he has heard about Yoongi is that he fucks around people then leaves them pretending to be complete stranger and the way he was staring at Jimin with those lustful dark eyes he knows what the other male was thinking.

He had heard romurs about how Yoongi manipulates someone to have sex with him. Jimin doesn't like him he knows he is being a hypocrite here but still Yoongi is way more cruel than anyone so it's better if he just leaves.

"Obviously I am in the dance team too" Yoongi smirks saying the obvious answer and walks a little closer to Jimin making him take a step back as Yoongi wasn't stopping. The air become thicker and Yoongi's eyes wasn't leaving Jimin's.

"Would you mind teaching me a few moves?" Yoongi whispers bending down at Jimin's ears. Jimin flinched as a hears Yoongi's sharp cold voice he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out his heart skipped millions of beat, beads of sweats formed on his forehead.

"I-I should—" His words were halted when he heard his cell phone buzz he quickly ran to the the phone thanking the person on the other side for saving him the conversation. He picks up the cell phone to see Jungkook's text and he sighs not expecting him.

"He must be waiting for you" Yoongi says tugging a playful smirk while Jimin looked down to see the text he received

Jungkook: I am waiting outside your studio..

Jimin gulps wondering what the fuck he meant when he said "He is waiting for you" Does Yoongi know something obviously he might have came here with Jungkook but how did he know it was Jungkook's text how did he even got the idea that Jungkook would talk to him.

"What do you mean?! Who is waiting for me?" Jimin choose to play dumb it was better this way. Yoongi snorted seeing how clueless Jimin was acting he knew the smaller might be panicking and how much he was enjoying that.