4.

Jimin kept glancing at the Yejin and a guy she says is a friend while packing the orders for delivery. Evey time they laugh and giggle he gets curious about what is so damn funny that they are laughing she doesn't laugh when he cracks a joke. Jimin pouts he admits he is a little jealous it's not like he is the most loyal boyfriend he didn't have the right to be jealous but he still was a bit.

"Believe me he is more than a friend" Jungkook stands beside Jimin.

Are they?

Jimin questions himself not saying anything. If they are really more than friends he will breakup with her before she asks for it he can't be the person who gets dumped he'll dump her instead.

"Jimin will you please wash the dishes" He was pulled out of his thoughts when his coworker asked him to wash the dishes. "Will you take the orders then?" Jimin asked turning towards her. "Yeah I will do that" Jimin nods pushing the boxes for delivers towards Jungkook.

"You don't believe me?!" Jungkook laughs "You go to that table and see if she introduces you to him or not. I bet she'll just treat you like an ordinary waiter" Jungkook scoff puting the boxes in to bag.

Jimin sighs he doesn't get why was Jungkook even interested in his dating life he always says something about Yejin which made Jimin doubt on her feeling. "How about you mind your own business?" Jimin rolls his eyes going back in the kitchen.

Jimin closes the tap of running water wiping his hands he was finally done with the dishes but all the time he kept thinking about what Jungkook said. He peaks at the table where his girlfriend was still chating with her friend. He was so focused on trying to figure about what they were talking about that he didn't realised that he walking towards them.

"Do you need anything?" He asks keeping a smile on his face acting like an ordinary waiter just like Jungkook said.

Yejin smiled shaking her head "No I don't need anything Jiminie" Jimin's eyes were slightly wide when she called him with the Nick name instead of shooing him away. She stands up moving closer to Jimin "He is the one I was taking about. This is Park Jimin my boyfriend" She introduces with a big smile as if she is very proud.

"Ohh. Iam Kim Dan nice to meet you" Jimin and Dan shook their hands. Jungkook was wrong he was happy about that but at the same time he felt guilty he didn't deserved Yejin she is doing everything she can to make their relationship work but it Jimin who is cheating on her by sleeping with someone else.

Jimin decides to break up with her before she fall too hard for him which will only break her heart. He can't just play around with her feeling it's wrong. She will eventually find someone else who will be good to her loyal to her who will love her like she deserves.

"So I'll get going then see you tomorrow at school" She kisses Jimin's cheeks before exiting the restaurant with Dan. Jimin did nothing but smiled and waved at her disappearing figure.

The whole day was hectic after 5 PM people started rushing in few of them even waited outside because there were no table left. Jimin was tried after running around with plates and notepad with him. Even Jungkook was busy he didn't even got the chance to sit for a minute whenever he came back after giving out all the delivers only to see more of them piled up.

Soon the time passed and the restaurant was finally closed Jimin changed back to his clothes and was ready to go back home but stopped when the owner called everyone. "Here" Mr. Jung gave each of his works a bag. Jimin opened to see packed food in there. "Much sure you don't skips meals okay? And keep working hard" The workers bowed thanking their boss.

Jimin walked out if the restaurant making his way back home when a motor bike stop beside him "Hyung! Hop on I will ride you home" Jungkook says pushing his face shield. Jimin ignore him and kept walking.