01, 𝗠𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗰𝗝𝗮𝗯𝗯𝘆

Chloe walked into the changing room with her friend. She smirked. "So today we find out where we ranked. I'm betting we're in the top three."

Meredith looked to her. "Why do you think that?"

"Erm hello. This hospital has me. The girl who hasn't slept with an attending. And my on and off sex with Mark don't count as we don't actually sleep. We just mash body parts. So we don't talk about that," Chloe said as she got changed into her scrubs. She grinned. "I'm also the cute little sister of Zona Robbins. Saver of the tiny humans."

Meredith shrugged. "There was Alex. Who's now sleeping with Lexie."

"He's corrupting Lexie. My innocent little intern best friend," Chloe said. She turned to look at her. "You know, I think I'm possibly the only one who doesn't want a relationship. Why have a relationship when you can just have the fucking," she mused.

Meredith looked to her. She shook her head. "For someone whose sister is bubbly you're rather vulgar."

"Thank you Meredith. That's appreciated."

"You're welcome."

Chloe grinned as she slipped on her scrubs top. Meredith smiled. "I'm still in shock you have a tattoo."

"I got them when I was 17. Fake ID. My piercing was when I was 14. Zona took me," Chloe told her.

Meredith nodded. "Okay."

****

Chloe was walking over to where Bailey was. She smiled as she saw Meredith. "Is it up yet?" She asked as she sat on the desk.

"No. Not yet."

"Fuck," Chloe mumbled. She winced when she felt a hand round her head. "Ow!"

"Language," Bailey said, glaring at her former intern. She had always had a soft spot for Chloe. She made sure no one knew about it though.

Chloe grinned. She looked at her. "Sorry ma'am. I have no filter. I get that from my sister."

"Shut it."

"Yes ma'am."

Bailey hid a smirk as she looked to the computer. She kept on clicking the refresh button. Chloe grinned. "Can you refresh that quick enough?" She teased.

"Chloe Montgomery. If you don't shut up, I will kick you," Bailey said as she looked at her.

Derek walked over. He smiled. Bailey glared. "You're taking up my oxygen," she said as she looked to him.

"I'm trying to see."

Chloe grinned. "There's nothing to see yet McDreamy. Get in line," she said as she took the coffee Cristina had. "I need this more."

"Course you do bright eyes."

Chloe smirked as Mark and Erica walked over. "Is it up yet?" Mark asked as he stood behind Chloe.

Chloe bit her lip at feeling how close they were to each other. "Close enough there?" She said as Mark smirked.

"It should have been up as 4pm," Erica said as she looked at the computer.

Bailey rolled her eyes. She was ignoring all of the others coming over to talk about the listing.

Or where they were going to rank. Derek thought they were going to be higher than Hopkins.

Chloe looked to Bailey. She quickly refreshed the page. Bailey smacking her hand. "Oh come on... I just wanted to click it once."

****