𝟬𝟮𝟰, 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

Authors Note;
As you've gathered, Mark won't be getting Callie pregnant
****

Chloe was pacing the bedroom. She couldn't believe it. She was late. So she had decided to take a test. She knew how she and Mark hadn't had protection.

She felt like an idiot. She wasn't the type of girl who wanted to have kids. She hadn't ever felt like she was mother material. She had always wanted to be the one who helped with other people's kids.

Chloe picked up the test and frowned;

Positive
2-3

She was in absolute shock. She was pregnant with Mark Sloan's baby. And she had no idea what she was going to do. He had gotten back with Lexie.

Chloe had been in the bar when they had kissed in front of everyone. She felt heartbroken. But she knew it was expected. Mark could never resist.

Chloe put the test in her bag and sighed. She knew how her head was an absolute mess. She needed to figure out what to do. Before she even thought about telling anyone.

****

Chloe left her apartment and saw Arizona there. She sighed. "What do you want?" She asked.

Arizona smiled. "I know I hurt you. By lying to you all your life. But I'm sorry. You were unwell in hospital when you were born. And I didn't think I could do it. But I couldn't give you away. So my parents, they raised you," she told her.

Chloe scoffed and shook her head. "I can't do this. I really can't. Not today. Leave me alone," she said.

"Chloe please. Callie won't talk to me either."

"I don't blame her. I can't do this today," Chloe said as she turned and walked off.

It was all too much for Chloe at the moment. And she needed to put it to the back of her mind and focus on something that wasn't her pregnancy.

****

Chloe was standing with Cristina and Meredith. Ellie was with Derek. "Try again. Could be a false negative. Maybe you tried too early. What day is it? Ten?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Yeah. Totally early. Pee on a bunch of different sticks. Don't let the one stick win," Cristina said.

Chloe looked to her. "Different tests won't change the results. You just have to keep trying Mer," she told her. Her thoughts went to the test she had in her bag.

Chloe walked off to Webber. He handed her a chart and they waited for everyone else to turn up.

Ellie and Jackson walked over to where everyone else was. "What is this, everybody got paged?" Ellie asked.

Alex turned to her. "It's that time of year again. The chicks have hatched."

April frowned. "Is that some sort of a code?"

Alex smirked. "Those chicks," he told them as he pointed to where Webber and Chloe were.

They saw the first year med students. Chloe looked as though she would rather be anywhere else. And Ellie was going to get the truth from her.

Jackson nodded. "Oh, first-year med students. Too dumb to find the toilet."

Ellie turned to him. She rolled her eyes. "Were you too dumb to find the toilet?" She asked.