014, 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗽𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸

Chloe slipped on Mark's shirt. She saw him running into the bedroom. "She's in labour," he said. He was panicking. "Chlo. The baby's coming!"

"Okay. Go get Arizona. Get equipment too. Cause I'm pretty sure you don't have baby delivery stuff in this place. I'll go help Sloan," Chloe told him.

Mark nodded. He was panicking. Chloe could tell. "Mark. Go," she said as she left the bedroom. She saw Sloan. "Okay sweetie. Get comfortable cause this baby is coming out now," she told her.

Chloe got the cushions off of the couch. She put them on the floor. "I know. I know it's not the comfiest. But you need to lie down," she said as she helped her lie down.

****

Mark burst through the door of Callie and Cristina's apartment. "Yang, you got a suture kit?" He asked as he walked around the apartment.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Where's Robbins?" He asked.

Mark started to bang on the door. "Robbins!" He yelled.

Callie came out the bedroom first. She looked to Mark. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Wait, two. I need two suture kits!"

Callie frowned as she looked around. "Why is he screaming?"

Mark turned to them. "Baby. Now!"

"Why are you-?" She asked.

The rest of them heard screaming coming from Mark's apartment.

Callie's eyes widened. "Oh, God. He's serious," she said as they rushed out of the apartment.

Arizona stood in the doorway to see Chloe on the floor in Mark's shirt. She saw her holding the baby.

Chloe turned to them. "Get me a clamp," she said as she held the baby close.

Sloan looked to Chloe. "Oh."

"All right. Another clamp. clamp. Scissors," Chloe said as she cut the cord. She handed the baby to Arizona.

"How is he? Is he okay? Is he good?" Sloan asked looking at Chloe.

Chloe smiled and took her hand. "He's great. You did great. I knew you could do it."

"Oh, dad."

Mark saw Chloe with his daughter. She was checking her over. "All right. Any sounds?"

Chloe shook her head and sighed. "Not yet."

Arizona had taken the baby boy to try and get him to cry. "Okay. Come on, baby boy. Come on. Come on, baby boy. Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Okay. That's my boy. Okay. That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about," she said.

Arizona smiled as she turned to Mark. She looked to him. She saw Chloe and felt bad slightly. "Here you go grandpa," she said.

Mark held the baby. He held a look with Chloe who smiled. "He's beautiful. He gets it from his mom," she said as she turned and walked off.

****

Ellie walked over to Chloe. "Hey. I heard you helped Sloan deliver her baby. Are you okay?" She asked. She frowned. "Why were you even there?"

Chloe nodded. "I'm good. The baby is adorable. He looks a little like Mark," she said. She sighed. "I may have had sex with him," she mumbled.

Ellie raised her eyebrows. "What about Jackson? How did you end up in bed with him?" She asked.

"I'm weak when it comes to him. I always will be. It was goodbye sex. That's all it was," Chloe said.

"And you're okay?" Ellie asked as she smiled. She knew how worried she had been about Chloe lately.