07, 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆

Chloe had been spending a lot of time with Jackson Avery lately. He was making her smile and helping her to forget about Mark. She knew that she needed to move on from Mark. He was with Lexie. And that wasn't going to change.

She knew that it wasn't going to be easy at all. But part of her missed Mark. She and Jackson hadn't put a label on them. They were both just having fun and taking things slow.

Ellie had seen a change in Chloe. And she was so happy that she was slowly getting over Mark Sloan. She knew how Chloe had been so broken over Mark. But she was finally getting over him.

Chloe was currently sat in the apartment with Mark, Lexie, Callie, Arizona and Owen.

She knew how Ellie was off with Derek. She was happy for her sister. She groaned as she saw Lexie and Mark on the sofa.

She didn't know how she had ended up there. But she wasn't complaining. She wanted to spend time with her sister. But she was missing Jackson.

"I always knew that Wallace's parents were wealthy. But not 25 million dollars wealthy," Arizona said. "I mean... that's libraries named dad you kind of money. Saving babies in Africa. And has dinner at the White House."

They were currently making breakfast. Chloe was sitting on the kitchen counter. She saw how Mark had his eyes on her.

Callie knew how it was so obvious that Mark and Chloe were in love with each other. But it wasn't easy at all.

She knew that Mark was with Lexie and Chloe had somehow ended up with Jackson Avery.

Callie knew that both Mark and Chloe were in complete denial about how they both felt. She knew Lexie Grey was thrilled she was with Mark. But it was obvious to everyone how Mark wasn't really in love with her.

"People don't give me that kind of money. You have an unfair advantage. You work with children," Mark said.

Chloe turned to him and smiled. "You're jealous."

"No. I'm not."

Lexie frowned. She didn't like how Chloe barely acknowledged she was there. She didn't even talk to her. She didn't know what she had done. But she was annoyed with it.

"Oatmeal, side of fruit. Wheat toast. Hold the butter," Callie called.

Owen came out of Cristina's bedroom. "Thanks," he said as he sat down.

"Waffles and bacon."

Chloe thanked Callie as she handed her the plate. She saw the look on Mark's face. "What?"

"That's not much."

"I'm not that hungry."

Callie turned to Arizona. "You know what? That money is going to make such a difference for so many patients. It's... it's really amazing," she told her girlfriend.

Arizona looked to Chloe and frowned. "Where's my daughter?" she asked.

Chloe shrugged. "Have you checked that she's not attached to the end of Derek Shepherd's cock?"

Arizona blinked. "You honestly didn't just say that. Chloe!"

"What? It's true. An orgasm a day keeps Derek's balls empty," Chloe said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Mark turned his gaze from Chloe back to his newspaper. "Maybe I should start doing more cleft-palate kids. Everyone is a sucker for them," he said out loud.

Chloe nodded. "Well yeah. But not cause you want the approval from parents. Maybe do it for the babies who might not have much of something to smile about," she told him.