My Favorite!!

Running to her room Khushi sat on the bed with a thud..Her eyes finally betrayed her and the tears she was controlling from long finally coming out..Why she is feeling this pain, why her inside is burning, why she is feeling she is stuck in a huge storm..Why???

''won't I get love in returns of love..''

This question of Arnav was buzzing to her ears nonstop..No, it's not possible..We don't get everything we desire, why is he not understanding this?? She is helpless.. She is bound by a strong commitment, her legs are really tied...

.....

Ratna looked at the Dinning table and then at Khushi,'Mathura ke Aloo or puri?'

Khushi nodded her head with a smile..Ratna smiled back and said,'I am sure in previous life, you were my mother..how do you always know what I am craving for??'

'What's the big deal here, you also do that for me all the time.. You always make my favorite foods..' Khushi said serving the breakfast she made for Ratna..

'Because I am like your mother, it's my duty but sometimes I wonder if you were my mother in previous birth, you always understood my cravings before I utter..'Both Ratna and Khushi chuckled..Ratna patted Khushi's head, this girl never fail to win her heart..

'Mumma,if Khushi was your mother in previous life, I am sure she was my mother in law.. Because Khushi always makes you happy and me sad..' Avanti said with a sulking face..

' Badmash ladki, kuch vi bolti hai..(Crazy girl.. speaks nonsense)' Ratna said glaring at Avanti..

'I am on diet mumma, I need to lose weight and here she keeps making my favorite food..it's all her conspiracy, she doesn't want me to be thin like her..' she said twisting her lips and taking a puri to her plate..

'Why don't you go for jogging with your Bhai then.. You will be fit..' Ratna said to Avanti..

'Laad Governor ke saath roz roz jogging..na baba na, hum to mote hi thik hai..(Everyday jogging with Laad Governor.. no man I am fine being fat) ' she said with an attitude..

'What did you just call me..' Hearing Arnav's voice Avanti gulped and said with a smile,'Come na Bhai..See Khushi made Mathura ke Aloo and puri..'

Avanti knew well Khushi's name will divert her brother's attention and it worked..Going to the table Arnav put his suit in the chair and called Hari Paraksh,he asked him to serve bread and butter..

'Chote, try one puri at least..it's really tasty..' Ratna said..

'No Ma, I am fine..' Arnav answered not looking at her..

'Do you remember chote, your Nani used to make aloo puri like that and it was your favorite when you were a kid..what happened now??' Ratna asked..

'I am not a kid anymore Ma and it's not necessary to like something forever..With time habits change as well as people..' Arnav said to Ratna but Khushi did understand he is talking to her actually..She didn't say anything just took some pickles and started having breakfast not looking at him..

'Emmmm.. It's really really tasty..Thank goodness I am not in diet like Bhai, otherwise I would have missed it..' Avanti said closing her eyes and Ratna shook her head negatively seeing her daughter's dramatic expression..

Squeezing his hand for a moment,Arnav took some aloo and puri and started having it..'Bhai, you just said you don't want this then why are you having it??' Avanti asked Arnav..

'Avii.. I thought why should I listen to others and change my habits.. what is my favorite is my favorite, it's not gonna change by others perspective, right??' Arnav said glancing at Khushi time to time..