A perfect day..

Khushi looked at the mirror and seeing herself in the bridal attire she was not believing it's her..Till yesterday it was felling like a dream but now it feels so real!!..She is getting married that too with her Arnav ji..This feeling is giving her goes bump and increasing her heartbeats!!

She was looking beautiful wearing a golden beige lehenga, it has heavy golden and silver work but the material is very light,the lehenga is beautiful plus comfortable..After all Arnav ji choose it for her, it has to be one in all..

Though the lahenga is very beautiful, she was little surprised seeing it..When Avanti informed her Arnav's wishes of choosing bridal lehenga for her,she was sure it will be red..She noticed whenever she wears red Arnav looked at her with mesmerization almost without blinking..Then why didn't he chose to get red for her on such a special day!!

As it's Gupta's tradition that bride has to wear something red Garima made Khushi wears her wedding duppatta, which was a gift from Khushi's maternal grandmother..She felt so blessed as she was going to get married wearing the same duppatta her mother gets married of..It feels like she is carrying the blessing of generations but still she was worried how come Arnav ji didn't choose anything red for her?!?!

It feels like she is carrying the blessing of generations but still she was worried how come Arnav ji didn't choose anything red for her?!?!

Khushi took her phone in her hand and a bright smile appeared in her face, seeing a message from Arnav..As she was busy getting ready she could not check her phone since few hours..

'I will be on time.. I don't have habit of keeping people awaited anyway..'

Khushi gulped a little, this hotheaded man is still mad and will definitely eat her alive tonight!!..Tonight, oh tonight!! It's their special night and she will be all alone with him, she felt a cold wave running all over her body thinking about that..

She again looked at the mirror to check herself and Garima entered the room..Seeing Khushi in bridal attire she was looking at her almost stopping her breath,her little doll is looking like an actual doll today..Since she gave birth to two daughters, like every mother she also dreamt of seeing them in bridal attire one day and today her dream is coming true partially..Going near Khushi she puts some black kohl behind her ear and looked at her with teary eyes...

Khushi smiled at her mother and asked,'How am I looking Amma..'

Garima just shook her head with tears in her eyes and smiled softly, she puts a kiss on Khushi's forehead and said,'May you get all the happiness in the world beta..May God always protect you and Arnav from all the evil eyes..Your mothers prayers are always with you, like I was blessed with you, you may blessed with the best children..'

'Amma...' Khushi said widening her eyes feeling shy..Garima chuckled at her red face and hold her hands,'If I could I would have bought all the happiness in the world and put them in your feet..But I couldn't give you much, because of my promise you suffered a lot beta..'

'You don't need to give me anything Amma, your prayers are all I need..'Khushi replied with tears..

Garima hugged her and said,'Payar de ne se payar milta hai..Apne pati or sasural walo ko bohut payar dena..Humesha sabka kheyal rakhna or khudka vi..(You will get love if you give love, give lots of love to your husband and in-laws..Take care of everyone and yourself)'