Sweet and Sour..

The whole Gupta Nivas is decorated with different colored lights and flowers..Everyone is running here and there..They are making sure there should not be any lacking in the wedding preparations..They did all the work within 15 days only..

On that day after saying Khushi's happiness is most important for her, Garima stands up and holding Ratna's hand she said very politely,'I am also a mother like you Ratna ji and as few minutes ago you said your son's happiness is with my daughter, I am saying the same to you my daughter's happiness is with your son, thus I don't have any problem with their relationship..'

Ratna looked at Garima opening her mouth a little and Garima joined her hands in front of Ratna,'I am the girl's mother..If I made any mistakes please forgive me and accept my daughter as your daughter-in-law.'

As soon as she finished Ratna hugged her tightly..Avanti jumped in happiness and held Khushi tightly sideways..Smiling broadly Anjali went outside as fast as she can and said loudly,'Garima Auntie said yes..she agreed'

Joining her hands together Deviyani said thanks to her lord, Shasi smiled and looked at Madhumati with teary eyes,Madhumati also sheds tears of happiness.. Shyam congratulated Shasi and Madhumati smilingly..

Arnav finally took a deep breath of relief and leaned into the sofa..He felt like someone gave him his life back after snatching it..He was overwhelmed with emotions, he was feeling his chest is still heavy, still he was not believing there is no obstacle between him and Khushi..They can finally be together with all of their loved ones blessings..When Deviyani puts her hand on his shoulder he hugged her..

Breaking the hug she cupped his face and said,'Muskuraiye chote..apki Shadi hai (smile chote..it's your wedding)'

Everyone was suggesting to get them married next day in a small ceremony with the family members only but Ratna denied, she said sternly,'Are we stealing the bride that we will do everything by hiding..It's my only son's wedding and I want to take my daughter in law home with due respect in front of all my relatives and friends..I want every rituals to be performed, I know chote will have no issues getting married with Khushi right now but Khushi..' Hearing this everyone laughed and Arnav looked here and there feeling embarrassed..Oh lord now life long people will tease him for his crazy lover avatar!!

Taking a little pause Ratna said,' Khushi must have dreamed a lot about her wedding, she must have thought what kind of mehendi design she wants, what kind of dress or jewelry she wants..Can everything be fulfilled by tomorrow, No!! Right? And I want everything according to rituals..If Arnav's father was alived he would have been wanted the same..' She said the last sentence emotionally..

Then they call a pandit for finding a suitable date for the marriage..While everyone was busy discussing the wedding preparations..Arnav silently moved to Khushi's room..Khushi was still crying, she was still not believing her luck,she is getting married to the person she loves, the dream she was afraid to see is actually coming true, she is going to be her Arnav ji's, she and her Arnav ji is going to be together for forever,tears of joy was continuously flowing down from her eyes..First time ever she is feeling how beautiful it is to be in love!!!

Arnav was silently observing her standing in the door, after passing few moments looking at her angelic face he said,'Keep crying, I am not going to stop you..' Hearing his husky voice Khushi jerked a little and wiping her tears looked at him..

[song source YouTube..I thought this line describes Arnav's feelings perfectly..'ahhh priyatama tu mere hai meri hi rahigi..(oh my beloved you are mine and you will be mine forever)]