Chapter 1 - What is it called?

It was almost two in the morning when Fu Hengzhi came home.

"You've worked hard."

Butler Liu respectfully opened the car door for his master, then opened the trunk with the driver and took out the luggage inside.

When Fu Hengzhi got out of the car, he glanced at the familiar window of the mansion; "Is my wife already asleep?"

"Yes, she went to bed around ten o'clock as usual." Butler Liu held the the luggage in his hand and walked behind Fu Hengzhi, "Madam didn't know you were coming back today."

"Well, I didn't tell her."

The business trip was originally scheduled for a week but was shortened by two days and the reason was that he miss his wife at home.

"You've worked hard so just put the luggage away and rest early. Let them prepare something to eat when my wife and I wake up in the morning."

Butler Liu immediately nodded knowingly; "Okay."

Fu Hengzhi entered the door and went upstairs. He quietly opened the bedroom door and saw his wife sleeping on the bed.

The curtains were replaced with semi-transparent hazy models when he was away and the moonlight penetrated through the gaps in the curtains enveloping her with a unique silvery white light.

The soft quilt was a deep green, like the branches and leaves that are sleeping at night and wrapping the girl's snow-white delicate body like a flower bud hidden between the leaves that could not be easily seen. When Fu Hengzhi first entered the door, he had already handed over his jacket to the housekeeper. Now, he unbuttoned his sleeves to his elbow and walk from the darkness to the side covered by moonlight.

He raised his hand and brushed away the soft hair from the girl's cheeks. Just as he was about to lean over to hug her, he felt the person beneath him struggle a little and then opened her eyes.

"Mr. Fu?"

Ji Xia had always been a light sleeper but he didn't expect to see Fu Hengzhi as soon as she opened her eyes. She was stunned for a while before saying softly.

"Why are you back..."

She rubbed her eyes and sat up from the bed, the pink and white nightdress suspender slid down the girl's moist shoulders because of her sudden movement.

"It's boring to stay there after finishing the work ahead of time, so I come back early."

Fu Hengzhi's eyes were curved and he was obviously lying, but his tone was extremely sincere. The light in his eyes was even better than the full moon outside the windows so Ji Xia immediately believed and nodded; "Then I'll go put on the bath water..."

"There's no rush to take a bath." Ji Xia was already awake anyway, and Fu Hengzhi simply pushed aside her white gown to reveal her legs, and the upper body was also exposed. He pressed it directly, "Washing too early is a waste."

Ji Xia immediately understood what Fu Heng said and blushed but before she could call him again, her lips were gently covered by the man.

Although it was not the first time, she still don't know how to respond. She blushed and held it for a while before she finally carefully grabbed onto the man's shirt.

"Mr. Fu..."

When she finally got time to breathe, she hurriedly seized the opportunity, but before she could breathe out, she couldn't hold back and begged him to be gentle today. .

"Didn't we agree not to call Mr. Fu in bed?" Fu Hengzhi said and sit still while she was breathing. He loosened his tie and leaned over to peck her neck, "What's the name, call again."

The man's breath was hot, mixed with soft pecks and kisses that fell on the nape of Ji Xia's neck like fine raindrops rolled by the wind. It was hot and itchy and Ji Xia immediately narrowed her eyes as if begging for mercy, and her voice was tinged with a soft taste of lust.

"Hengzhi..."

The smile on his face gradually deepened as he received a satisfactory answer and directly replaced the verbal praise with a more intense and hot peck. Ji Xia was still half-awake, but now she is fully awake.

"Hengzhi, don't make it too late... I'm going to get up early tomorrow..."

"Hmm?" Fu Hengzhi didn't stop, his fingers were already hooked on her small sling and pulled down, making Ji Xia's pair of pretty and tender breasts exposed in the moonlight.

Her breasts are on the small side, but they had a nice shape and the flesh is slightly upturned, and the cherry red tips of her nipples are embellished on them which shows a delicate look.

The man's big palm went over it, and he used the heat of his palm to awaken the tender tip of her small breast: "Is there a rehearsal tomorrow?"

"Well......" the feeling of her breasts being touched by Fu Hengzhi felt so good but her flesh was so tender that after a while, a thin layer of red appeared in the man's palm, "It's the game I mentioned to you before..."

"What time do you arrive?"

Fu Hengzhi gently bit on the girl's collarbone. After a while, Ji Xia trembled: "Nine o'clock at the latest..."

"Okay, I see."

Fu Hengzhi put his hand against her skirt and pushed it up along the line of her thigh, feeling the underside of her delicate skin and subtle firm muscle ups and downs.

The flawless snow-white skin flattered the man's tactile nerves with its delicate touch. Fu Hengzhi's hand quickly held her upturned buttocks and his fingers hooked the tightness of her small panties. He pulled it down and saw the little strawberries on her panties.

Fu Hengzhi curled his mouth and smiled with the corners of his mouth bent, "Little strawberry?"