Chapter 44 - It's too deep...ahh

Ji Xia's second climax also came very quickly and it seemed that Fu Hengzhi didn't even bother with it. He straightened up and wiped the sweat from her forehead lovingly and with amusement then lowered the temperature of the air conditioner in the car by two degrees: "Does my Xia Xia like to do this kind of thing outside the room?"

Every time Ji Xia was outside, she was sensitive and excited especially today. Ji Xia didn't even dare to look at Fu Hengzhi after hearing this and shook her head vigorously: "I don't like it... I don't like it at all..."

From the dance room at home to the dance room at school then to the outdoor hot spring pool and this time it turned out to be directly In the car, Ji Xia felt extremely ashamed and incredible every time but the bottom line was indeed lowered a little bit.

She didn't know where the next time will be, where it would make her nervous and scared.

"Hengzhi... woo... I don't think you're good at all... especially bad..."

The little white rabbit's red-eyed soft accusation not only failed to deter him at all but on the contrary, it made Fu Hengzhi even more unbearable than he already was and he put his fingers back into her soft

pussy calmly again: "So what Xia Xia means is that you don't want it anymore?" Now, when she was stirred with his fingers, she immediately made a thick sticky sound which made her kick her legs to sit up immediately but was pinned down by Fu Hengzhi.

"Do you like it, hmm?" Fu Hengzhi felt that Ji Xia seemed to be more courageous than usual today but it made him feel even more compassionate, "Good Xiaxia, you know what I want to hear."

Of course she knew, she couldn't have known better. Ji Xia's legs were firmly pressed by the man's crotch and the hard thing she had been thinking about since earlier was rubbing against her hole through a layer of her suit pants causing her belly to burn with fire and the emptiness almost melted.

"Hengzhi..."

Two or three passing cars could be seen from the car window in a row. The sound of the engines from far away to near made Ji Xia immediately became a bird of fright and nervously grabbed Fu Hengzhi's sleeve: "There are cars outside......"

"Yeah, I know." Fu Hengzhi glanced at the taillight of the distant car and pinched her little face comfortingly: "So we have to hurry up or else some kind passers-by will come to ask if we need help."

Then he said something completely contrary to his behavior.

Ji Xia was so frightened that she shivered again. She looked out of the car window and Fu Hengzhi with tears in her eyes and biting her lower lip: "I want Hengzhi's cock..."

"Well, how about a cock?"

"Fuck, fuck me..." The girl's cheeks were like the glow of the evening glow. After she finished speaking, she stretched out her hand to grab the man's neck and whispered in his ear: "Harder..."

The effect was naturally very good. Fu Hengzhi couldn't wait for a moment because of her words. He pulled his belt with one hand and the other hand supported the girl's buttocks and thrusted straight to her bottom.

"Ugh..."

Ji Xia was suddenly swept away by the pleasant waves and held Fu Hengzhi's hand tighter and tighter like holding a log floating on the sea level.

"Too, too deep, Hengzhi... aah..."

The man's thick penis headed straight into the deepest part of her flowering heart without even the slightest sign of the usual gentleness and it was obvious that he had already reached the edge of patience.

"Hold tight, dear Xiaxia." He gritted his back molars and rested his hands on the co-pilot and pressed Ji Xia's tailbone against the connection between the co-pilot and the driver's seat causing her to almost hit the lever several times.

It was also a blessing that she was thin enough to support Fu Hengzhi's willful behavior otherwise it would have been a mess.

"Wu... Ha... Hengzhi, Hengzhi... mmm..."

The sex was hot from the beginning and the penis going in and out of the body almost lost its usual skills but it was just the most primitive action that brought a particularly simple and rough pleasure.

She was stabbed a few times in a daze and her legs were so soft that they could barely hang on Fu Hengzhi's waist not to mention that this posture was a great test of physical strength for both of them.

Fine sweat was also seeping out from Fu Hengzhi's forehead and his waist muscle tensed up in sharp lines and he kept thrusting in and colliding making the girl under him completely melt into a pool of water.